Chapter 4

Chae Yoon's POV

We went outside the hotel. Luhan told me to wait infront of the main door cos he will pick me up.

He was riding a single motor, it was black and it was big. It was the newest model of the Ferrero big bikes.

"Get on." He went down the bike and offer his right free hand to me.

"M-mwo? You kidding right?" Before I could say another word he pulled me and dragged me on his bike. He put on another helmet on me. "Hold on." That's the last thing he cooed.

Without any other words we left buzz light year style. Dayuuum the next thing I remember was wrapping my hands around his waist too afraid to fall. He really did mean to drive fastly so that I could cling onto him. Like duh Luhan? Im not falling for you.

Meanwhile at the cafe~

Luhan's POV

"What do you want to drink?" I asked her.

"Get me a frap. Since I hate macchiato already." She cooed.

"Hate ah? Well oky if that's what you want then." I mumbled and gave her a smile.

I went to the order table to get our drinks and there I left her on the table.

"This is fate afterall." I mumbled to myself. "Out of millions of women in Korea, it is her all along."

-- Flashback--

Still Luhan's POV

About months ago, in this cafe, I met someone whom I think the girl I'll end up with.

She was not that tall, unlike the ladies in America's Next Top Model. Bright chestnut brown straight hair, fair skin, heart shaped lips. Yes she's almost perfect.

Almost.

Suddenly when a guy sat infront of her. "Effin name of fruitos!" She yelled. I was about to go and help her. But. She suddenly took hold of the man's right collar, and pull it up. Yes she pulled it up. Maaaan she was awesome!

She put a leg on the table. Lifted the left collar of the man with her other free hand.

People are now looking at them. I was really about to help her, but there's something that's stopping me.

"Yah. Since Im a woman, you think im that so easy?! Ha?! Yah!" *imagine her saying like that sounding like Jeon Ji Yeon* she twitched, making her eyes digging daggers on the idiotic man. "Run. Run as fast as you can." She whispered to the man.

"Im no ordinary person I tell you. Im a."

"PSYCHOPATH."

Without any words the man was running as fast as he could. Not taking a peek back at her.

Right after the incident, she sipped on the venti cup infront of her, a macchiato. People are astonished of how brave she was. Including me.

I did not see her at all after that. I was at the cafe everyday, hoping that one day we could meet again.

Until, today. I bumped into her, and there she is sitting on that very table I first saw her.

*****

"A cup of frap, here you go." I offered her drink, and quietly took a seat infront of her.

She is beautiful. Beautiful enough for every man to fall for. I cant believe Im staring her at this distant. And the fact that I'll be marrying her one day.