Chapter 2

Chae Yoon's POV

Im driving my way to 男子气 hotel. (Nánzǐ qì), a prestigious hotel owned by the Xi family. Lol I dont even know but the hotel name sounds weird and it's freaking me out.

"Perfect timing sweetheart." My mom shouted not from a far as I take a step down of my Bucati car.

"It seems Im in time eh?" I sarcastically whispered to them.

"Well, its your specialty young lady. Now, take a deep breath and be yourself." My dad looked down on me and gave me an encouraging smile.

"Where did I get that from? Dont worry appa, I'll always be your little girl." I hugged my dad as I saw a tear running down his face.

So, this is the day. This will be the day we will be introduced to each other. I hope he's handsome, manly (not to mention perfectly defined abs) *winks* cute at the same time, and most of all a gentleman. Like duuuuh? Who wouldn't want a handsome husband? Especially when the two of you are in arranged one. Oh the almighty God of Gods, please hear my prayers!

Meanwhile in the SVIP dining room~

Still Chae Yoon's POV

I took a deep breath as I make a step into the SVIP dining room, hoping the the God of Gods answer my prayers. A man was standing right beside the table, facing his back to us.

I somewhat stumbled, cutting off the silence filled room and the guy turned to face us.

"Good Afternoon." he greeted and bowed 90 degrees and we did the same. He seemed to be the butler. Ok how could be a butler be as good looking as this one? Did I just said good looking? Haha.

"Please take a seat everyone. Will you please excuse me for a minute, I'll have to call mom, dad and my brother." The man in a black tux sheepishly said, and gave a smile.

As the man walks towards the door and leave us for a second. I was like dropped off of heaven.

OMFGGGG! So he's not a butler?! Yes he is not! How could I even think of him as a butler?! That's so stupid of me. So that explains why he has that kind of aura. I can see light raises behind him.

"Noona, are you okay?" I was cut off by Taemin but I didnt answer him. I was still floating on my thoughts.

"Noona to earth, noona to earth. Are you there?" Taemin said, shaking my shoulders as I was brought back to my senses.

"Im o-okay." I said as I gave him a creepy smile.

"Aish. Youre giving me goosebumps. Youre at it again eh? Lee Chae Yoon and her little delusional world." He whispered to me, only audible for the both of us to hear.

I stared at him, wide eyed. And gave out that creepy smile again. "Neh, Taeminnie."

"Yaaah! Yaaaaaah! Dont freak me out noona!" He said trembling.

"Aissssh. So gay." I whispered.

------

Crescent's POV

"How would ge-ge react if he were to find that he will be marrying someone he'll meet for the first time? How would he manage this? Aissssh I feel sorry for him. If I was only older than him, I would take his place. But I'm much younger than him. Ottoeke Crescent~euu?" I wonder, as I look on the big mirror on the SVIP dining room reflecting myself.

I am still worried about everything. What could happen? Will it be a good result or will it not work? Aisssh I hope that this girl Lu-ge will be marrying be one of those, pretty yet have the brains and the bomb body, Im Yoona style! Or someone who has a pretty face and is cute at the same time, Sandara Park style! Am I imagining too much? It's possible after all tho.

I was cut off when I feel someone entered the room.

"Good Afternoon." I greeted and bowed 90 degrees and did the same. So this is the Lee family my parents are talking about ha?

Chae Yoon is it? She looks good, she seemed tough. Jeon Ji Yeon style!

Meanwhile~

Still Crescent's POV

I took the elevator and went to where my parents and brother is. I was about to enter when I hear Lu-ge saying that he cant marry her. Did I correctly foresee this happening? I did not think twice and interrupted both parties.

"The guests are here." I calmly said as I enter the room and forced a smile.

Luhan hyung looked at me, I was about to avoid contact when he grasped my hand and told me, "Everything will be oky Crescent~ah." He patted my shoulder and gave me a smile.

I know my brother more than anyone else. He has not been in love since then, but a month before he seemed, he changed.

Luhan's POV

"So I'm marrying a girl I'll meet for the first time eh?" Certain things revolving on my mind.

So they did tell me today to. They have no idea at all that I knew this was coming. What about her? It's been a month and I saw her again. This wont do.

Author's POV

Luhan is walking towards the SVIP dining room. With his family before him.

It's just a step away and theyre about to enter. Luhan made his way and is about to grab the doorknob when suddenly....

Chae Yoon's POV

Are they not yet coming? Dang this feeling. Holy pittyful shitheads I really cant stand this now! I cant stand this feeling! The feeling when I laugh, its about to flow! Daaaaaaang it! Im going to peeeee!

"Yah, Taemin. Tell mom and dad I'll pee on the other toilet outside this room." I dont have a choice cos mom is using the cr here.

"Make way to ultrawoman biatches!" I shouted, I feel like a free spirit and run as fast as I can and opened the door.

BANGGGGGGGGGGGGG!*

I think I bumped into someone again. He was under me. Our faces, only an inch away from each other. I can feel him breathing. Good thing he cant see me as my cheeks turned into crimson red. I can't see his face cos my hair is covering my eyes and so did his. We stayed like this for 15 seconds. Yes that much.

I put my hair on side of my ears and so did he. I immediately got up when my senses got back. I think lightning bolts stroked me when I saw his face.

"YAAAAAAAAH!!!! We shouted in chorus and pointed each other.

"Holy breadcramps of effin float! Youre the jerk who bumped on me earlier! Yaaah! You little demon! Do you have manners?! Say sorry!" I shouted at him.

"How would I?" He smirked.

Ohhh I wanna pull that heart shaped lips of his when he made that smirk!

"Were in equal now. I bumped into you earlier and now youre the one who bumped on me now? So there's no need for me to make an apology." He teasingly told me and stuck his tongue out.

Aisssh this guy. I accept the fact that he's handsome but he does have this trashy attitude. Urrrgh I wanna pull that tongue of his!

"YOU SHOULD YOU DEMON!" I shouted at him. "But wait what are you doing here?! Don't tell me that."

"I WILL BE MARRYING YOU?!" We both said in chorus and wide jaw.

-----

Update done!~

Sorry for the late update guys. I was so busy this week bcos of classes hope you'll understand. Sorry if this chapter was not that good. (Don't kill me) I was hurrying to finish this one. Anyways, I'll come back with a better chapter. Hwaiting! 😆

Yo yo yo!~

Are you Baek stans feeling well? Have you heard the news? Please share what you feel cos I myself still cant understand what i feel. -___-

Bye everyone! I'll update chapter 3 as soon as I can. :)

-cazynssi ❤️