Chapter 39

Ok guys here is the update for all of you..

Please do vote and comment..

Avoid mistakes if any..

Well their routine was usual as always.. Manik was like a backbone to Nandini while in a very short time Dadi became her mother, father, friend and what not. She would make sure to imbibe the best values that she can in baby.. 

Manik was in full swing for preparation of baby shower too as he wanted all the happiness in world for them.. Well Cabir and Navya was also helping him. Navya was so happy and enthusiastic for all the things happening. She helped Manik to get Nandini's outfit ready which was light and comfortable yet heavy and classy. 

Well on their instance Manik even arranged a western baby shower for Nandini the next weekend.  They had got everything as per Nandini's wish as Navya had an idea for all her wishes.

Finally THE DAY was here. But but it was going to be a tuff day for Manik as his queen was in mood to get some amazing pampering from him which he without any complaint was ready to do.. 

In morning when Manik was waking her up she would just snuggle more into her quilt.. If Manik try to move the quilt she would glare at him and then again sleep. Manik was actually enjoying all this as for him it is a treat to watch her behave in such a manner and he was sure that the baby is gonna get all these cute habit of her and he wants the baby to have those.

Manik finally came to her level started kissing her eyes one by one and then kissed the tip of his nose and finally took her lips for a kiss making all the sleep shoo away from her eyes as she responded him.. Well he  has started knowing her well to know the tricks and techniques to deal with his cute wifey..

He soon left her not to make her feel breathless early in the morning.. He then took her in his arms like a bride and then moved to washroom he placed her on the chair that he had specially put in her third month so that she do not have to strain herself. He then got her brush and handed her it. While he then moved to bathtub started pouring some  lukewarm water for her to bathe. When she started showing too much of her tummy from her 6 month Manik made sure that he is present in her routine work so that there are no mishap.

Once she needed to clean her mouth he held her hand and took her till sink and she cleaned her mouth while then he helped her to move towards bath tub checked the water and then started removing her night gown.. Nandini did not find anything odd as she is used to it and at times it was like a boon as even though she would be careful still she was prevented from slips and stuff..

Manik added some essential oils to the tub to make it more relaxing aroma for her while he then helped her take a bath and then changed her in something light. Well today they were to have their breakfast in room only as downstairs preparation for the functions are going on. 

Soon they were done with breakfast and Manik called Navya who came along with the beauticians and Manik left Nandini after kissing her forehead and asking her not to stress...

Soon she was dressed like a bride while Manik had asked them to put some mehendi too so they put some sticker mehendi on her hand and everything of her shouted class and beauty

They draped her baby bump in such a way that it cannot be seen and so that no one can put an evil eye  on her baby... While once done she turned around to see herself in mirror and was amazed because she never felt this beautiful.. 

While Navya put a black dot behind her ear and went to send Manik.. Nandini was decked up as a bride which had her bridal glow and along with that she even added to her own beauty because she had pregnancy glow too..

When Manik stood behind her they both just lost in each other.. As Manik too did not look any less than a dapper so hot that no one can say that in few months he is gonna be a daddy.. He still looked as a college student.. 

Manik came and kissed her forehead from back and said to her

M: well I never knew that you can looking so beautiful. My very own eternal beauty...

Nandini added to her beauty with that slight blush... 

He then forwarded her his hand and then Manik helped her to move down by supporting her and even being careful that her lengha does not come in her way and make her stumble.. 

They moment they both walked down the whole hall went silent as it felt like god and goddess are walking down from heaven.. Some aunties envied Nandini on getting Manik as they saw how much he cared for her. Neyonika too came there uninvited but she could not do anything because Manik expected her to do something like this so he had already warned some guards that if something like this happens that they should constantly surround her and not let her create any trouble...

While Dadi made both of them then sit near the havan kund where the priest did pooja  and then on Manik's special request they both again did the ritual of taking their seven vows he even filled her hairline again with vermillion. Manik wanted to take all the vows with full heart this time and not just for the sake of it.. While for Nandini she was more than happy as she knew why Manik did it...

Then the priest did some more pooja where he applied haldi on her face and then asked all the married ladies to say something to the soon to be mother and bless her..

All this while Manik constantly sat beside her not for once leaving Nandini alone to make her feel uneasy as she hated such huge gatherings... While her comfort was also necessary so he at times would  make sure she drinks water her back is well supported and all her necessities are well taken care of...

Soon the function came to an end without any drama and Manik took a sigh of relief while Nandini was very happy as she had got so many blessings... While the guest were doing this he even made her have her food while talking to all only as her food was not the regular one as that of others but special food cooked with the guidance of dadi.

As soon as all the guest left first thing Manik did was to pick up Nandini and took her to their room. He then helped her to unpin all the things and even removed her choli and blouse. He gave her a loose cotton shirt which he closed till her chest and then made her lie down. Well Manik knew that even though the clothes were not heavy but they were neither comfortable also for her so he made her free from everything...

While he then applied some lotion to her body so that she does not get any rashes.. While Nandini felt herself to be blessed to have someone like Manik who understands before saying anything.. 

Manik too then moved to change while he came in his shorts and then moved beside her to help her sleep for a while to ease out her body form staining for such a long time.. While Dadi had sent some ayurvedic paste to apply on Nandini's legs so that her swelling may subside..

Manik did so and then taking her in his arms making her comfortable they both rested there where Nandini told him all those blessings that she got and felt special about. While she also said the things that dadi told her to take care now onwards and soon while talking only sleep overtook her and Manik kept creasing her baby bump all this will till sleep took over him too...  

Ok so how was it guys...

Stay blessed stay happy ppl..