Chapter 2

Hello guys sorry could not give updates as I was attending function in Udaipur...

So here you go with the next update ppl.. do vote and comment...

Avoid mistakes if any...

Raj: I will do whatever you say but then you will have to do one thing for me too...

M: and what is that papa.. I will do anything I can for you..

Raj: first promise me that you will do what I say...

M: promise Papa..

Raj: you have to get married..  beta I had a bad experience that does not mean that you will also have someone bad in your life too beta. Atleast give it a chance.. and I just want to see my grand child before I die...

M: papa but what is the use when I cannot love anyone.. I can give the person all the rights but not the main right... That is to love and be loved.. I cannot ruin someone's life papa...

Raj: you know my gut feelings tell me that you will get someone who will change all these things.. who will show you how selfless love can be. How it is to fall in love with someone madly and deeply... Beta Love is a pure feeling and I feel you will get that one day...

M: par papa..

Raj: Manik this is final and I know you won't go against me..

M: for now just let me take you home uske Baad kuch sochenge...

Raj: sochenge nahi Manik act fast I have less time..

M: papa please I do not want to hear anything like this..

Soon days started to pass.. Raj was now discharged... But while all this time Raj never stopped pushing Manik...

While all this while Manik was thinking what is to be done as he knew that his father is not gonna leave him now..

He took Raj home that day but then immediately left from there as he did not want the whole list to start again...

While he was driving he was thinking that how is he gonna find a girl.. so only person that came in his mind for help is none other than Cabir..

Manik immediately called Cabir and told him to come home as he wants to talk to him on urgent basis..

Manik and Cabir reached Cabir's home. When Manik reached there Cabir's wife Navya opened the door for him.. Cabir had informed that Manik is coming and he is on his way..

When Cabir came Manik started..

M: Cabir I thought that papa was just joking but no he is not in any way.. how will I find a girl.. who will understand all this and be with me.. because I know there would be many ppl to do this for money but if someone like that come then Neyonika will play with the power of money and try to manipulate and rule our lives again atlest for the time dad has I do not want him to deal with that Neyonika just because I made a bad decision just to fulfill his wish.... Please help buddy...

Before Cabir could say anything Navya said...

Na: I am sorry Manik that I hear your talks but I guess I can help you..

M: but Navya that girl need to be a mother very soon I do not want dad to go with any regret and on top of it she should not be a money minded girl and I cannot love her ever is one of the main reason.. I hope you are understanding the situation..

Na: I am definately understanding your situation and I have a perfect girl for that... A friend of mine.. her parents died recently and after that her uncle and aunt are trying to get all her property but fortunately there is a condition that property could be in someone's name and that condition is she need to have a baby and then all the property will become a joint property of both of them.. now her uncle and aunt are sending someone or the other to rape her and make sure that she gets pregnant.. but fortunately I got to know all this and now we have hidden her in our farmhouse.. she has her own set of money Manik so she will not be interested in your money and she also never believed in relationship because of which only  her father kept such a condition.. As she never thought that relationships are real she thinks they are fake and her father knew about them aunt and uncle and so he had planned well before advance...

M: perfect I guess.. we both are in the same situation.. btw what is her name..

Ca:  her name is Nandini Murty... and Navya first you talk to Nandini as we need her confirmation also.. and Manik please stay here I need to talk to you...

Navya immediately left from there to go to their farmhouse.. while Cabir and Manik went to the bar to have a talk..

Both Manik and Cabir are sitting and sipping their beer..

C: Manik are you sure you want to fall into this thing... Beacuse I do not want you to take a decision and regret later.. I do not want you to take any decision because of some or the other kind of pressure..

M: Cabir tu to jaanta hai na... I can never believe that love exsist at any point you know my situation. And we both are in same situation..

C: Manik Nandini is too innocent soul.. she too has faced too much in life at a very young age... plus she is somewhere down the line dealing with the fact that she does not have her parents with her right now... She is no longer her papa's Lil princess who can rule the world because her father is her backbone...

M: Cabir with all that there is one thing that I will never have to fear and that is she will never be like Neyonika.. she will not run after money as she has her own and knows that where greed will take her..

Cabir kept a hand on his shoulder and said..

C: I just hope that the best happens to both of you as she is also an important part of my family... She is no less than a Lil sister too me.

M: hmm..

Saying this for the day both the friends dispersed..

While on the other end on reaching the farmhouse Navya saw that  Nandini was curled up in a ball sitting in near window as if her life has nothing to hold..

Na: Nandini... Kya hua...

N: Navya kya meri puri life ek hi jagah pe reh jayegi... Till what time I will live in fear and sacrifice my dreams... you know right I was never afraid of anything and now look at me I am afraid of sun and moon too... I am afraid to look at myself in the mirror too...

Na: you know shayad tum hai na apne aiyyappa ki aise hi favourite nahi ho...

N: MATLAB Mai kuch samji nahi...

Na: abb Mai jo bhi tumhe batane Jaa Rahi hu usko dhyaan se Sunna.. ye ek decision tumhari life Badal ne wala hai...

N: means I did not get you..

Na: Nandini Cabir ka ek best friend hai.. his father is almost on a death bed. He just wants his son to get settled and want a decendent to his family.. his problem is very similar to that of yours.. if you are married and on top of it your relatives also won't be ever able to touch you as he holds that name.. but there is one more things that you need to know, he has a worst experience of his life because of which he has lost his hope in love so he just says one thing and that is he would give all the rights and respect to you but you cannot expect love from him...

N: Navya I need some time to think.. for now let me sleep over it..

Navya just patted her shoulder and stood up to leave but before leaving she just said..

Na: Nandini he is a very nice man..if you are with him you would never regret it.. and I can guarantee it.. think about it..

Saying this she left her..

So kaisa Laga update..

Stay blessed stay happy ppl...