Chapter 31

Ok guys here is the update for all of you...

Please do vote and comment...

Avoid mistakes if any...

While Nandini was just listening to his heartbeat and smelling the strong smell of his perfume which actually sooth her along with the scented candle smell of vanilla her favorite which was actually making her live in the moment...

Well their moment was disturbed by room service who had brought her cheese cake... 

As soon as the cake came Manik  was about to take it but before that only Nandini like a tigress took it from the man moved to bed and then started eating it with her hand.. Her face was covered with cake but she was making some moaning sounds while relinquishing it.. When Manik saw her he was stunned because Nandini never behaved in such a way but he found her so cute while eating the cake.. Once done he moved to her took his hanky and then cleaned her hands first and then leaned down and kissed the cake out of her face...

While Nandini just kept on looking at it... And when Manik kissed the sides of her mouth she couldn't stop herself from moaning and soon because of that Manik captured her lips in his for a tight kiss...

 And when Manik kissed the sides of her mouth she couldn't stop herself from moaning and soon because of that Manik captured her lips in his for a tight kiss

Manik soon deepened the kiss and was tasting the sweet taste of  cheese cake in his mouth while he kept on relinquishing her soft plump lips.. Nandini was responding with the same level of passion or even more than that actually as her hormones were at the peak and his touch was making her h****y..

She started to bring him more closer to herself and hugged him tight while her hands moved in his hair and was pushing him more to herself.. It had already turned out to be too passionate for both of them on top of that all those scents were just invoking them with more of passion...

 It had already turned out to be too passionate for both of them on top of that all those scents were just invoking them with more of passion

Manik had held her chin in his palms to make him kiss her to the fullest....

Soon when he felt her breathless he left her lips but not her skin. He started kissing her jaw and then started proceeding towards her neck by placing her open hair towards one side of her shoulder and along with that his hands were tracing her open collar bone area...