Chapter 49

Ok guys here is the update...

So guys mostly this is the second last chapter... So guys please do vote and comment...

Avoid mistakes if any...

Think about all these things... And then only try to meet her. Do not meet her if you won't be able to answer her single question...  

These words of Cabir were constantly ringing in Manik's head..  what is the place of Nandini in his life..  ofcourse she is his wife but does things stop there only.. will she just remain his wife..

Manik was into deep thoughts his mind was saying that she is his wife and a special person but Manik's heart was saying that it started to live and love life the moment Nandini came in his life and so his heart belongs to her so she is his love. He cannot imagine a day without seeing her face or talking to her.. why did he expect something special on his birthday from Nandini...

Was she really love.. does love actually happen... Does it even exsist in this mean word...

Tons and tons of questions are roaming in his head when he heard some voices... He looked at the direction and saw that Navya brought Aishi in garden... He knew it is Cabir as though he cannot allow him to meet Nandini thinking her as his sister but on the other hand he knows that without Aishi he goes mad.

Manik goes to Aishi and seeing Manik she starts to jump. She was smiling to her fullest as it was like from morning she did not see him and when she saw she was the happiest..

Navya said to Manik...

Na: Manik I know I should not say anything but it is just that think wisely, both your and her life but most important you guys have to think for Aishi as her life will depend upon your decision.. Manik Nandini has always craved to be loved the way she deserved to be.. If by any chance you have slightest of love or feelings for you then in that case please do not ignore them. 

You both have individually gone through too much but together there was some peace in both your lives so think about that peace in your life as that is what you both want and even deserve..

Saying this she moved away from there leaving father and daughter to spend some time..

After Navya went Manik took Aishi in his arms and sat on the bench in their garden. He was playing with him and was even talking... The way they both always did..

M: Aishi baby I am not understanding anything.. I mean how would I explain your mumma that listening to the word love my hands and legs went cold. I could not utter anything as I was shocked as would be an understatement... 

Baby what I feel for your mumma is strong.. But I do not want to name them.  I want to keep these things as it is.. After Neyonika I do not want to believe in love par kya mumma ke liye ye itna important hai..

Aishi mumma and me are like mirror to each other then why does she not understand that I feel that the thing that we have is pure between us I have some feelings but.. He was getting frustrated because just the thought that if he does not put things in words than may be both Nandini and Aishi might be far away from his life...

While Aishi asked Manik to pick her up and then when he was close to him she kept her head on his shoulder and snuggled more in his arms and keeping her head on his shoulders soon she was asleep there...

At that instant he was sure about one thing and that is if to keep this peace in his life if he has to do something out of the way then he is prepared for the same... He can go to any extent just to keep both these people so close that that no one and not even his own set of insecurities can come in between them, and that was final..

Manik took Aishi in his arms in such a way that he can see her face. He moved his thumb pad on her face taking in her in his eyes.. As what he is planning to do is gonna make sometime and that time as Cabir said he won't be able to give answers.. But he needed to talk to Nandini and so he decided to meet her and face her... Convince her that this he won't make her trust even switch even a bit. As he has always told that he is there and he is always going to be there for her.

He put Aishi in her cot and carefully moved inside the house.. He saw Cabir and Navya sitting there while without saying anything to them he moved upstairs. He placed Aishi on bed from cot and saw Nandini sitting in balcony so he got to know that she was actually the one to send Aishi to him as she knew that Manik is attached to Aishi and he needs her as she is his peace and she can never take away Aishi from his life as he becomes a version that even he himself is not aware of.

Manik kept a hand on her shoulder to grab her attention..

M: Please can we talk for some time... Please I request you..

N: Manik what is left to talk..

M: Please can you hear me out once...

N: Fine... Manik say what is the response to hurt that you have given me.. If you cannot revert to my feelings than at least you do not have any  right to disrespect them.. I always knew that you had allergy from love word but Manik... (She was in tears) I never expected a response in positive I just said what I felt about you. I had feelings so I said but Manik not a word for it... 

Do you have anything in your heart for me.. Does my existence even matters to you or I was just a way to get...

Before she could speak anything Manik closed her mouth and stopped her from speaking something that she does not want to speak in just her frustration.

M: Shh... Not a word... Nandini I know I behaved as a jerk yesterday but please listen to me. I know you expected a response from me and I did not speak anything but I was stunned, shocked and I was not able to speak anything...

There were tons and tons of things roaming in my head and I was not able to think clearly.  I was not able to think wisely and so I did not say anything..

I know I should not have reacted in this way. But I need a chance... There is a party in the evening and I want you to come there.. You will get answer to all your questions.

Nandini pointed towards her hand towards his hand which was covering his mouth while Manik removed it and he was looking at her while Nandini too was looking at him and he finally kissed her forehead with lots and lots of affection in his that one kiss... While Nandini closed her eyes while a tear left her eye and Manik saw it... He removed her tear by kissing them away and moved away from there... 

So what is Manik thinking

Stay blessed Stay happy ppl...