Chapter 11

Here is the update guys...

Please do vote and comment and share.....

Avoid mistakes if any..

As soon as Neyonika moved out of the house Manik moved to their room because first because of office and secondly because of all the Drama in the house he was a bit tired. While on the other hand Nandini made some coffee and snacks for Manik and Raj and firstly she went to Raj's room to wake him up so that he can have his snacks and tea while then she took the try to Manik.. When she entered Manik was in washroom taking a bath so she moved and got his clothes and waited for him.. 

Manik got ready and then Manan were sitting at the window seat and enjoying the nature and silence with the cup of coffee in both their hands..

Both were in their own world when Nandini said to Manik...

N: Manik we might need to consult a doctor once.

M: Why what happened.. Is there some problem you can tell me..

N: No actually I was just thinking that we had an intimate moment a month before or so.. And I haven't conceived so we might consult a doctor and get my tests done just to know if all is in track then we might just need to proceed..

M: Nandini let us wait for a while.. Media and all the just keeping a good watch on us at present I do not want any rumours running around in the market for us..

Nandini just nodded and kept silent.. While Manik then said..

M: We should have intimacy whenever we are comfortable.. Let us see for a month or so.. If then things are not positive then in that case we will consult some experts..

N: You are right.. And I have taken another decision.. I will work from home.. I do not want to be dependent on you.. But on the other side I do not want to compromise with dad's health also.. 

M: As you wish.. You can use my study and there we will also appoint a nurse so that you are not over stressed..

Nandini nodded in no but Manik said that it is a wise decision. He explained to her that keeping a nurse does not mean that she has no duties but in case she has to be present somewhere else then nurse can take care of Raj in her absence and report to her.

Manik then just wrapped a hand around his shoulder and said..

M: do not worry about conceving as we will be blessed.. no power on this earth or universe can stop that.. it might take its own time but still we will be fortunate enough..

Nandini just nodded and kept her head on his chest for a while when he was having his snacks and coffee.

Nandini then moved to get things ready for dinner while Manik moved to Raj and talked with him for a while.. he then informed him the whole plan of appointing a person for him to reduce the burden..

He then also gave the good news that Nandini would start working.. he then told  about the whole set up that he planned...

Raj: Manik I am very happy that you atleast convinced her to work.. acha chalo abb ek kaam karo..

M: papa boliye na..

Raj: beta tum dono ki nayi nayi shaadi huie hai.. it is your responsibility that you should take her out and make her comfortable Manik.. she took her responsibilities but what about yours.. go out for few days enjoy with each other.. explore a new phase of your relationship. Beta she has seen the cruelty of the world at a very young age just like you but but the intensity is more.. make her happy make her start living her life with a new found happiness.. you guys got married in a different circumstances where you both did not knew about each other spend some time know each other this will just help you for your lifetime..

Manik was listening to Raj very keenly.. he knew that Raj is right Nandini has faced a lot by her own self..

M: I will see to it papa.. but for now please take care of yourself. Hum log kal doctor ke paas bhi jaa ke aayenge for your check up after that I will think something...

Raj: what is the need dude.. I am just fit and fine..

M: papa I know that but just to cool myself down.. you need proper check ups and that to on regular basis..

N: Manik is right papa... It is over due that we need to consult a doctor..

M: see she is with me so Nandini I will take the appointment for tomorrow so be ready..

They all had some talks and all... And Nandini brought them for dinner and all..

Once done Nandini moved to the room. Manik was spending some time with Raj as it has been a long time.. but got a phone call and had to move to study to look after some work. While Nandini was sitting in their window seat and enjoying the view.. but all this while she was in deep thinking on what the life is holding for her..

While when Manik completed his work in study and came to room he saw Nandini completely lost..

M: what is the matter Nandini why are you getting lost today so much...

N: I am missing my parents.. tomorrow is their death anniversary..

She said it with a blank face..

Manik understood what she might be going through.. he just took her in side hug.. while then said..

M: I can just feel the same pain a bit but not upto your level because just the thought gives me goosebumps.. I know you had been through it.. but they are giving you blessings from up there and will be more happy if you are happy..

N: I still feel like yesterday when that dreadful day was there.. that day when I lost my world in just one go... She started to cry while talking to him...

Manik took her for a tight hug while Nandini fisted his shirt in her palms and crumpling.. Manik was feeling bad for her and on top of it the thought of losing Raj would cross his mind making his knees as jelly.. Manik started to roam his hand on her head to calm her down as she maybe for the second time was breaking in front of someone.. Once she broke down in front of Navya immediately after the incident happen and now she broke down in front of Manik of which even she does not know.

While after a while she was just having after effects of crying so Manik broke the hug and brought water for her.. He made her sit on bed while after handing her the glass he sat in front of her holding her hand..

M:Think of them in a positive way Nandini... They are gone but not to make you this vulnerable they wanted to make you strong and fight the world on your own.. Keep them in your smile and not your tears that they can flow away...

Nandini gave him a one sided smile and then nodded her head while Manik asked her..

M: Are you fine now.. on which Nandini nodded and Manik just kissed her forehead.. Manik himself was feeling miserable about it for god knows what many reasons but he composed himself.. Is there anything that we need to do tomorrow..

N: No it is just that I always just went to temple and then distributed sweets in old age homes.

M: You won't go alone tomorrow.. I am there with you... I will just come back in a while ok...

Nandini nodded and rested her head on the backrest. While Manik moved to Raj's room as he was not able to know what he should do and how he can make Nandini feel good.. 

Nandini breaking down...

Manik's unknown emotions..

Stay blessed stay happy ppl...