Chapter 10

Ok guys here is the update for all of you .

Please do vote and comment..

Avoid mistakes if any..

Manik nodded in no and then asked Nandini also to sit beside him.. actually Manik was going through a tuff time.. a tuff time was too chose his emotions for a person called mother and on the other side it is about taking care of a person whom you hate the most.. a person who never thought to ruin his life.

Nandini was sitting beside him giving him some silent support when she does not know When sleep took over her.. she had leaned on Manik's shoulder when sleep took over her..

While Manik smiled looking at her. He knows that taking care of Raj is getting very tiring for her.. he kissed her head and kept his head too on hers to close his eyes.. but as soon as he closed his eyes Neyonika woke up from her sleep or we can say from her fainted form... She made noises to get his attention. Manik placed Nandini's head on sofa and stood up to look at her.. he gave her water milk and medicines and ask her to rest... All this while he said all those things in a blank form..

Neyonika did not argue for anything. Manik asked her to rest while he picked up Nandini and took her to their room..

Neyonika saw this.. for a change she was shocked as she never expected Manik to have a soft corner for a woman in his life.. she actually was shocked Manan having a normal relationship because she saw Manik kissing her head and keeping his on her.. it was as if he found comfort in Nandini's arms..

While Manik carefully carried Nandini to their room and made her sleep.. he too changed and took the bed beside her but after informing a maid to look after Neyonika..

Well next morning was usual for Nandini but when she woke up on bed the last she remembered was to sit beside Manik taking care of Neyonika... She immediately got up and freshened up.. she then went to her routine to prepare stuff for Manik and Raj but she prepared something healthy as Neyonika was also there and she needs care..

She went to room to see Manik already in shower so she did her routine and went to Raj's room and asked him to freshen up... She then went to Neyonika and gave her a saree and a change so that she can freshen up and come for breakfast.. she directed butlers to take care of her and bring her for breakfast.. she settled the table and joined Raj who was now reading newspaper..

Both father and daughter were enjoying the horoscope section making fun of each line while Manik came there kissed Nandini on forehead and hugged Raj... This was their routine.. they moved to the table when Neyonika joined them.. they got silent for a while but Nandini tried to make the atmosphere normal.. but all in vein as both the father and son cannot bear the precence of this lady..

Throughout the breakfast Manik and Raj ignored her while Nandini had no option.. she then gave his medicines and all... The best part was Neyonika did not know that Raj do not have much time and so they were living peacefully... Neyonika does not know that Raj is suffering from cancer otherwise that lady would have definately used it.. Manik moved to the door to leave but called Nandini..

M: apna and dad ka dhyaan rakhna... And please USS aurat ki koi baat Mai mat aana..  I will just complete some important work and come back.. I really do not trust that woman to leave you both..

Saying this he kissed her forehead and left for office while Nandini assured him and then moved to take Raj to garden and asked Neyonika if she would like to join..

Raj made a bad face but did not say anything... Both Rajni (Raj and Nandini) moved to garden and did their usual thing and that is gardening.. Neyonika was just looking at them laughing and fooling around while at lunch time Nandini called Manik informing that his food is sent and he should have it without fail while she made Raj and Neyonika have their food and along with them she had hers..

After lunch Raj went to take a nap leaving Nandini and Neyonika alone..

Ney: do you really think that doing all this will help you... I mean I don't know how you got married but soon j will find out and that is sure.. I mean look at you you are no less then a nurse to Raj now..

Nandini smiled at her and said..

N: Do you think I care.. I have a loving family and nothing can take that away from me..

Ney: flying in the air.. I know there is something fishy about the relationship you have with Manik.. and that loophole is gonna be something that will ruin you..

N: hehe.. you think that in your mind.. I challenge you today ki Aap mere aur Manik ke bich mai nahi aa sakti...

All these last words were heard by Manik as he came early as he always had a doubt that Neyonika would not stay in her limits..

M: Nandini sahi bol Rahi hai Neyonika.. tumko kya lagta hai we got married just like that then you are wrong.. we are a couple and that thing will never change and get that thing in your mind..

Ney: mind it Manik.. I won't leave both of you.. you just wait and watch how I ruin you..

M: you cannot touch me also and that you know very well.. so be careful.. in the temptations to ruin me you might ruin yourself..

N: Manik is right.. just watch out because we have each other's back and some random people have no say in our life and we make sure of it...

M: I hope that now that you can plan things so well that means you are fine so do one thing just get out of my house.. I do not want some random insects to ruin the purity of my home..

Ney: I don't know the power because of which you both are flying in air to this extent.

Manik ignored her and started talking with Nandini as if nothing has happened.. Manik to Nandini..

M : so kya Kiya aaj tumne...

N: nothing much.. bas the usual.. and on top of it to handle this lady...

M: ignore her I do not want to ruin my mood..

N: you go and freshen up.. I will get you coffee and some snacks..

Manik was about to leave when he saw Neyonika looking at both of them with some other kind of eyes only..

M(shouting): guards guards...

Soon two men were in front of him..

M: make sure that this woman is out of my house in 20 mins and do not return..

They nodded and and firstly requested Neyonika to move out or they might have to follow other ways to get their orders fulfilled.. She having no options stomped her feet and moved out from there..

While Manik and Nandini just saw her retiring figure. Manik was happy that Nandini handled the situation while he was sad that he has a mother who cannot be called a mother also.. Who just behind him to ruin his life..

Neyonika ki exsit... What do you guys have to have to say...

Stay blessed stay happy ppl..