Chapter 4

Ok guys so here is the update for all of you...

Please do vote comment and share the story...

Avoid mistakes if any...

While in the evening Manik did come to pick her up but not alone he had now appointed a bodyguard for her so that she does not always have to stay in fear.

While Nandini when she came out she was dressed in Indian outfit and looked amazing. While Manik complimented her and then introduced her bodyguard of hers and asked her to never fear now.

 While Manik complimented her and then introduced her bodyguard of hers and asked her to never fear now

(Nandini)

They both left for Malhotra Mansion where Manik had informed him that he has found a girl and wants him to meet her. While Raj was more than happy with this fact that he atleast found a girl.

While Raj was already sitting in living room waiting for the couple to be. When he saw Nandini there was a thing in his heart which shouted that his son is gonna go in the best hands possible.

Manik introduced both to each other while Nandini touched his feet for blessing.while Raj happily blessed her and winked at manik.

While they had dinner and then Raj wished to talk to Nandini alone. So he asked her to come with him to his room where Nandini sat in front of him on a sofa and then Raj started.

Raj: Nandini beta I don't know what is the reason why you agreed to this setup. But one thing I am sure is you are brought up very wisely..

N: thank you uncle.

Raj: but beta there are some things which I want to clear to you. It is me only who has raised my son alone but  in all this I failed to involve that trust that should be built. and done but I have failed miserably in it beta..

N: Uncle..

Raj: Let me complete.. It is because of my miserable preachings and the fact that I cannot hide the cruelty of this world from him in a very delicate age he is this man today. He might would have told you that he cannot love you but it is not completely right.. He might fall but would never name it as Love because he fears the word between a couple because of me beta... With my age and what life has taught me I know one thing that you are not the girl what he thinks of to fear... Mark my words beta he will fall for you but for that day I want a promise from you and that is do not back him up.. He will need you now onwards but still you will have to be strong for that day because the time in between is not gonna be easy...

Nandini just nodded while Raj just said..

Raj: I just want this promise Nandini that no matter what you will be with him till that day because after that the life is gonna change for you.

Nandini just moved to him and caught hold of his hands and said..

N: I promise you uncle that I am not ever gonna leave your son..

Raj: Well when I have got a promise then why am I being called as Uncle when I have a beautiful daughter with me now onwards... So I want to hear dad from my daughter...

While when he said this she smiled to the fullest with tears in her eyes...

N: Dad I am happy to get you in all the mess that I have in my life..

Raj: Your life is gonna be beautiful dear very beautiful.. So let's buckle up the things yaar... I will call tha panditji next first thing in the morning.

Raj then called for Manik out loud.. And MAnik immediately came there...

Raj: Manik I am agreeing to this whole Marriage thing.. Call the panditji tomorrow morning and now Nandini is gonna stay here only so get her things form where ever she is staying..

Nandini was about to protest but then Raj glared at her and she kept mum..

N: Par dad I need to go there once to pack my things.. 

Raj: Okh then Manik will accompany you and you both go and get her things..

N: Thik hai..

While Manik was amazed to look at their bond. No one can say that they both have met just few hours back and they are already father daughter duo.. He was amazed as no matter what his father have judged but this girl here has some magic that she can make anyone their own in just seconds... she has that charm...

As per Raj's instruction Manik did accompany Nandini While on the way they informed Cavya about the thing and Navya took the charge to call Panditji and stuff while she did not even protest on the fact Nandini going to Malhotra Mansion in fact she was more than happy..

Manan reached the farmhouse where Manik helped Nandini in packing her stuff and both headed back to Malhotra Mansion. Here Manik showed her a room where she can stay till their marriage and then left.

While next morning Raj, Manan along with Cavya are sitting there with the panditji who was finding a perfect date for them as per their kundli..

Raj had asked him to find the perfect date for them at the earliest as he wanted Manan to get hitched soon..

Pan: Malhotra ji one of the best date is there after 3 days acha din hai vivah ke liye..

Raj: Ji sukriya.. Aap aa jayega aur sara saman ka list Navya beta ko likhva dijiye ga..

Panditji nodded and then left from there.. While Raj then called all the servants and informed them about the news.. While he then along with that informed all to work dedicatedly and not to inform the information out as till the wedding Neyonika and along with her people from Nandini's side can also be a hindrance. 

While Cavya took all the responsibilities of the wedding and they decided that they would conduct all the rasam that are important. While all these things were being discussed Manik was a bit lost and at the same time Manan's eyes meet each other.. There was something unknown that their eyes talked today... While Navya then requested MAnik to just do one favour and that is to use his Malhotra card for calling the designer for their outfits..

Manik just nodded and then left from there to his room while Raj was then asked to rest and Cabir and Navya left for their respective work..

It was night and Nandini was sitting in garden in deep thoughts.. At that time MAnik saw her from balcony when he came out to get fresh air. He then went down and took the place beside her and then said.

M: Afraid of all these things...

N: Yup a bit.. My life is gonna take a turn Bas a bit afraid of the change..

M: You can live the life you want to live and I promise I will never hurt you..

N: I actually don't know what is life holding for me anymore... Bas living in the moment to take the best decision at the moment.

M: Hmmmm... I just hope everything goes as per the plan...

N: Me too...

Soon they went to their respective rooms but sleep was far away.. They both feared the future..

Kaisa Laga guys...

Raj and Nandini meet..

Nandini's fears...