Chapter 28

Ok guys here is the update...

Well I need some help so please read the note at the end...

Please do vote and comment... Guys I am requesting for a response or else I might just make all the parts as private from now onwards...

Avoid mistakes if any....

Few days had passed now... Manik has started to become too careful about Nandini and along with that they have started spending some beautiful romantic moments too with each other... Not naming them anything else but just spending time with the baby...

Manik would take care of her food to her clothes and all her comforts were taken care off... While Nandini has already entered in her second month of pregnancy.. She was not fussy much about food as mostly all the meals were made after asking her choice only...

But the quantity of food that she was taking in was a fussy issue and Manik most of the times has be with her and make her eat the food as it was him only who need to take care of her as he knows that how much it is necessary for her to have a healthy meal as her BP depends mostly on it...

While today was no different day for both of them.. Nandini was always a bit cranky in the morning... She used to have weakness in morning and so she would feel to sleep... So Manik have to forcefully try and her wake up and then make her have food which was another big task..

Today also was not less... Manik moved in room to see her still sleeping....

M: Nandu utho na... 

N: ummmm.... I am sleepy please let me be.. Why do you always wake me yaar... I want to sleep more na...

M: Oye... uth na.. come I have asked to set the table.. Come na get up baba.. You need to eat something...

Nandini pouted and then pulled the duet on her face... And acted as if she did not hear him and again went back to sleep...

Manik moved too bed took the duet and removed it from her, he then picked her up and moved to washroom made her sit on the sink and gave her toothbrush while he made water ready for her to take a bath...

Once she was done with brushing he kept her on ground and pointed towards bathtub and said... 

M: Take bath I will get your clothes...

Nandini took a relaxing hot water bath for 15 mins and then moved out to see the room empty and her clothes ready... She immediately got ready in the maxi dress that Manik had taken out and then was combing her hair when Manik entered the room...

He then kissed her forehead and said..

M: Ready....

N: Manik you know it has to be my duty to do all these things for you.. But here you are spoiling my habits by doing all this... I mean now a days I wait for you to come and wake me up...