Chapter 31: Just Sleep

Seulgi POV
I woke up feeling tired, I think its because I cried all night yesterday? Or I'm still sleepy? Ahh nado molla!

I covered my face using my blanket, and tried to sleep again... But when I was about to get my sleep again, my phone ring.

I look at the caller, well its Winner-guys. I answered it with sleepy-look.
I just realize that its a video call >_<
"Wae?--"

"Saengil chuka-hamnida! Saengil chuka-hamnida! Saranganeun Kang Seulgi, saengil chuka-hamnida!!!" They sang. My eyes got widen, I totally forgot that today is my birthday. Ughh!!! Its tiring day, all I want to do is sleep.

"Thank you¿¿??" I said. The boys chuckled.

"Miss Kang Seulgi-ssi, you forgot that today is your day, am I right?" Seungyoon asked.

I rubbed the back of my neck, and nodded. They chuckled.

"Well, its tiring day. All I wanted to do is sleep, because I'm really feeling exhausted right now. But thank you! You're the very first that greeted me." I said.

"Really? Well, its good. Atleast, we proved that we will never forget you, even though we're busy." Seunghoon oppa said. I smiled.

"Anyways, We hope that you can enjoy your day with full sleep. We always love you, and misses you. I hope soon... we can meet again, not only in music awards or in other music shows."Jinwoo said. I want to hug them now, but they're close and yet so far.

"I miss you also guys!! I want to hug you guys right now, but you're close and yet so far. Love you guyss!!!" I said.

"Just don't forget to talk to us when you have time. You can continue your sleep birthday-girl. We love you!!!" They blow me a flying kiss, and I jokingly catch it but I throw it away. They chuckled at my movement.

"Well, thank you guys! Love you too!" I said, and we waved at each other, until the video call ended. I put my phone on the night stand, and I lay down on my bed.

"Wahhh!! I can sleep again! Happy Birthday to me! ^_^" I said, before I close my eyes and go back to sleep.

After 5 hours~

Third Person's POV
Still, Seulgi is sleeping... The others are confuse why is she not going downstairs or leaving the room, even to eat. She hadn't eat yet, because she really want to sleep. Although, Irene and Taeyeon are staying in the same room with Seulgi... They still don't know why is she not showing up to them, because since they woke up, they leave the room and have a bonding with the others. They thought about what happened to her yesterday. They thought that she is still not getting over to it, but what they don't know is that she is still sleeping.

Seulgi's labelmates to throw a party for her but there is no party if she's not there... So JohnYongDo, WenJoyRi, SeSuBaekYeol, & Yoona decided to check her on the room that is assignated to her, and Irene & Taeyeon are with them.

They use the elevator to make it fast, and when they reach the floor they walk to the room of SeulReneTae. They knocked first, and opened the door quietly. They look around the room and saw Seulgi hugging a pillow, under the blanket, and peacefully sleeping. The others sat on the bed of Irene, and watch Seulgi on her sleep.

Sehun took a picture of her then he saved it to his phone. They chat while Seulgi is sleeping, even they talk loud she isn't disturb on her sleep. Then, they shut up when Seulgi wake up without noticing them, and she go to the bathroom to take a bath and brush her teeth. After that, everyone look at her lovely, she go out with very simple but look like a fashion outfit. She is wearing a puzzled t-shirt tucked-in the black sweatpants. Then, when she finished drying her hair. She didn't notice everyone and check the time on her phone, and go back to sleep.