Chapter 39: Seeing Her

2 years has passed...

Sehun POV
We're on a date, and its really officially announced last year. She's still the pretty, boyish, caring, loving, kind, understanding, thoughtful, no-jam Seulgi. I'm just saying is we're still the same even if we've gone through fights, but we're still holding each others hands. We're wearing a couple denim jackets, it s not really couple but we have the same style. Seulgi is wearing a black turtle neck inside, denim pants, nike black shoes. Her hair is high ponytail, she don't have any make up, but she's still beautiful. I'm wearing black shirt inside it, black pants, black cap, and white nike shoes.

"Saranghae..." I said. She shooked her head and slapped my hand.

"Waeyo?" I asked while smiling.

"Don't change the topic." She said.

"You want to buy a new car, right?" She asked.

"Molla... Its not final, so chill." I said. She nodded and get her things.

"Eodiga?"

"I have a date with Taeyong, so you can go home." She said.

"Yah! You haven't replied to me earlier or kissed goodbye." I said. She smiled and kissed me on the cheeks and...

"Andwae! It wasn't sincere." She said. I chuckled.

"Saranghae"

"Nado-yah. Bye!" She said.

The time that we announced is not only from oursleves but from our group also... We discussed about it with them, then they agreed. Even Lee Soo Man songsaengnim agreed. Theres no rules that we abide. At first, fans are shocked they never thought that we'll be together because we're ignoring each other in concerts awarding shows or whatsoever. But they support us when its really us, there still haters and we can't remove it because they thought its me & Irene noona or other girls. We became happy with everything, and nothing to hide from fans. We can act normal but not PDA. We're not very sweet and the sweetest for us is saying 'I love you to each other'. Yes, we already kissed but its very very seldom. Atleast, we still love each other. I'm already happy with it.

Even the others announced it public like Junmyeon-hyung and Joohyun-noona, fans are very happy and shocked a little bit about the announcement, they really want the two and continue to support them. Chanyeol-hyung and Seungwannie, also announced it. Everyfans like them and support them. They are so happy that the two developed each others feelings. They are very cute and simple couple. Everybody says that we're bestfriends couple. Haha! We're couple but we look like just bestfriends. We're happy about the reactions and they're always funny.

Anyways, I'm now here in the parking lot. I drive through the mall and stopped by the cafe. I'm meeting a girl, its Sejeong.

"Hyung-nim! Why are you not ordering some cake, coffee or anything?" She asked.

"I'm waiting for you. So whats the matter?"

"I'm leaving Korea, and I will travel with the sunbaes to Utah Jazz. For the astronaut?" She said.

"Yeah."

"So how are you? We never see each other during this era." I nodded.

Fast forward~

We're full of laughs inside the cafe, and we bid goodbyes when its time. I'm also friends with Mina. She's also a friend because of Dokgu Rewind. I thought we'll not get along but its really daebak. We're not awkward and we're comfortable with each other.