Chapter 40: Lovely

Seulgi POV
As I woke up, I take a bath, and I did all of my hygienes. I wore black qouted shirt with white long cardigan, denim pants, white adidas shoes, silver watch, golden eyeglasses, and black nike cap. I prepared my denim shoulder bag. I placed my wallet, chord with power bank, hygiene kit, candies, and other things. I unplugged my charger from my phone and go out the room. I just leave my hair down and putted a powder and a light lip tint on my lips.

I go out when Sehun message me that he's already outside.

We fist bump, when I got in. And as I fasten my seatbelt, I'm getting nervous while I'm eating burger from him.

He hold my hand and squeez it.

"Don't be nervous. I'll be with you, don't worry." I just nodded and turned on the radio on his car.

When we reached there, I removed my cap and placed it inside my bag. I fixed my hair and I get out the car. He hugged me, and hold my hand, before we go inside the mansion.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Dear Sehun!" His mother run to him. Her eyes widened as I bowed and smiled at her.

"Seulgi-dear! Long time no see!" She hugged me and I smiled.

"You know her??" Sehun asked.

"Ofcourse! She's the daughter of my bestfriend!"

"Its me, Auntie Sena. The auntie that your mother always meet up with when you're still young." She said. My eyes widened and hug her again.

"I missed you auntie. I never thought that he's your son." I said. She laughed and pulled me inside the kitchen.

I hold Sehun's hand and smiled at him.

"Sehun, nice catch.  You're really a child of your father." She said.

"Well learned it from Abeoji." He said. We chuckled and continue to eat.

"So how did you guys met each other."

"We're on the same company, and we trained together for years. We also broke up before, and now we're back!" He said.

"Thats good to know. Your father will be glad to know this. Even your brother." She said.

"Yeah yeah. Where is hyung?" Auntie shrugged.

...

We just laughed all the time with Auntie, and then we left their house for our own date. 

We are now travelling to a beach but we're not planning to swim, we'll just look for a nice restaurant or a fast food chain that will satisfy our tummies.

"Do you have any schedules for tomorrow until the next day?" He asked. I checked our calendar and we have nothing but free days!! I shooked my head and he smiled widely.

"Lets travel later, 2:00 AM. G?"

"G. But how about the girls and managers?" I asked.

"Talk to them later. Or do you want me to talk to your managers?" He asked.

"No no. Its okay, I'm sure they'll agree with it." I said.

We reached the beach and dine in the burger restaurant!! I love it!! We order 3 different flavors that are all medium sizes. After we ate there, we sit on the sand for awhile. I waited for him to talk but he stays quiet since its relaxing. I also stay quiet and rest my head on his shoulder, while he wrapped his arms around my waist. I get his phone capture our hands that are intertwined. He posted it on his IG and caption 'Nothing will change, if no one will lose each other's hands.' Many fans commented a heart sign, compliments, or other wishes for us, which I only heart and not bother to reply. I'm glad that the haters are continuing to lessen each month has passed.

Maybe if we broke up, many fans will hate us or the others might just understand what happened and accept it.

Anyways, he then stood up and gave me hand. We walked with intertwined hands, we talk about our life without each other's presence. I never thought he would be bored by just watching movies.

I was startled when he stopped and kneeled infront of me.
"What are you doing?" Thank God, no one is watching us right now.

"Obviously, you are lovely eversince we met. You are lovely just the way you are. You are lovely by expressing the real Kang Seulgi. You are lovely how kind, beautiful, wonderful, respectful, and responsible you are. You never make this relationship worst even your the most NO JAM person I know for many years. I just wanted you to know that you're lovely inside and out. And no one will ever object about that, except you brother. So the Lovely Seul, Will---

[TBC]

Happiness | ksg.oshजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें