Chapter 21: Still Can't Get-Over

After 1 month~

Sehun POV
We are starting to prepare for our new comback in this month. We are here in the studio room, in SM'ENT. Everyone is busy, even our hoobae is also preparing their comeback this month. Remembering their group name... Makes me miss her... But I still don't regret for staying away from her. I just want her to be more successful since its her dream come true after all. Maybe its the most worst decision, I have ever made. Even the hyungs are telling me that telling her to forget me isn't the right thing, cause they said that I still can't get over at her... which is the opposite to her... I guess. I'm still the Oh Sehun and the maknae of EXO, but I'm no longer part of her. :(

"Sehun-ahh~ If you keep thinking of her. Maybe you should talk to her because obviously, you're still not moving on" Baekhyun hyung said while sitting beside me.
"What if she avoid me when I had a chance to talk to her? But I really regret of telling that to her. :(" I said and Kyungsoo hyung patted my back.
"Don't lose hope. I know Seulgi, she can understand you. Be tough man!" My dearest brother/D.O hyung said.
"Trust us. We can make a chance for our lovely maknae ;-)" Suho hyung said and they all smiled at me.
"I'll try to talk to Wendy and Suho hyung will try to Irene noona, and Baekhyun will talk to Seulgi ;-)" Chanyeol hyung said.
"But you know she won't--" I was cut off by Jongdae hyung
"Maknae-yah! Cheer up, don't think negatives" He said that make me smile.
"Just wait for our signal, and you can talk to her." Baekhyun hyung said.
"Okay! JINJJA! SARANGHAEYO HYUNGS!" I said and they all laughed.
"We'll do it just for you ;-)" Xiumin hyung said.

After a moment~¤

Me, Kai, and Baekhyun hyung are here in the cafeteria, the three of us planned to eat desserts since its good day ^_^. When we got ordered, we saw 1 girl and 2 boys going to the counter. When I noticed the girl with color orange on the layers of her hair, I was startled with her beauty she is in the middle of Jaehyun and Johnny. While they're walking through the counter, she saw us and smiled widely then bowed at us. And the other 2 boys saw it so they do the same.
"Seulbear! Chukkahae!" Baekhyun said while clapping
"Nae! Kamsahamnida Baek sunbaenim ^_^" Seulgi said and bowed again. They ordered desserts, anyways she looks one of the boys and its cool. She is wearing still the same, checkered black & white polo shirt with black pants and white adidas shoes.
We are watching the 3 of them, actually they are always together while Irene noona is with Doyoung then Wendy is with Joy. Jaehyun is holding a tray and the 2 are laughing at him.
"Yah! Jaehyun-ah! Pay the bills!" Johnny said and Seulgi raised an eyebrow to him.
"Aish! You are really unfair! Wae?!" Jaehyun said and pay for the bill. Seulgi pat his head.
"Good job! Maknae! hahahhaa!" Seulgi said. They sit beside our table. They are laughing while eating desserts.
The three of us are still watching and listening to their convos. Seulgi is in the middle of them.
Seulgi: Its weird they are not messaging me...
Johnny: Did you guys argue?
Jaehyun: Or did you annoy them?
Seulgi: Pshh! None of the above. Besides, I'm too good to do that to them?
The two boys laugh at her. And she glared to them
Jaehyun: Noona! Do you have fever? (he touches her forehead while laughing)
Seulgi: Yah! I'm not like that to them. I just don't have jams.
Johnny: Woah! But why are you like that to us?
Seulgi: Because I'm older than the 2 of you!
Johnny: Pfft! HAHAHAH! you really have bloody days!
Seulgi: Oh shut-up
Jaehyun: Noona, be thankful that we are always free for you
Seulgi: I know you just love me ;-) hahahaha!
Johnny & Jaehyun: Ewww!
Seulgi: Yah! Its not what you think! I mean as your noona.
Johnny & Jaehyun: Ahhh. Ofcourse
Seulgi: I might vommit when it will pops up to my mind.
Johnny: You should be. Anyways, You really looks good to that hair style.
Seulgi: Yeah, I also love it
Jaehyun: All of you are beautiful
Seulgi: Yeah. But it really bothers me, why aren't they messaging at me.
Johnny: Maybe they are busy. Check again your phone.
Jaehyun: Yeah, maybe you only don't have signal.
Seulgi: Okay. Okay.
------
The 3 of us decided to go back to our practice room.
"Seulgi, didn't change. She is still our friend" Kai said
"I kinda misses her bear smile." Baekhyun hyung said
"Lets just say everything about her." Kai said.
"Ofcourse, our maknae does more" Baekhyun hyung said.
"Your quiet right now ;-)" Kai said in suspicious tone.
"Are you jealous to the boys?" Baekhyun hyung asked while smilig. My eyes opened widely
"Yah! What are you saying?! Ofcourse not!" I said and we all laughed
"Ahahaha! Oh. And for your chance to her. Lets make it next month" He said
"What?!" Kai said and looked at me
"Its okay." I said
"Really?" He asked again.
"Yeah. I can wait" I said and give him a assuring smile

9:00 PM

I am already laying down on my bed. Aisshhh! I really can't get over to her. I'm not really desperate but maybe, I look like one?.

Ughh I don't know. Goodnight!

[TBC]