Chapter 2: The Real Feelings

Sehun POV
We are here in SM'ENT. Later, I will be with Seulgi and Kai in the dance practice room cause I just decided to join and also see how Seulgi is great at dancing like us...

And Anyways, Irene and I are in good terms but we are not like those lovers who are always together, for us we are always apart. She is always with Suho hyung or Seulgi & Wendy. And me, sometimes I only talk with Seulgi, Chanyeol, Wendy & Kai. For your info. Me and Seulgi are really close friends but we are not obvious cause when she is in the practice room then I accidentally entered inside the room, I'll just saw her dancing or taking a bit rest after practicing, and I can only talk to her in that time. She is also a good friend that you can trust, She also have the killer smile, natural beauty and unique voice.

I also know that many people disagree in our love except for Chanyeol, Wendy & Seulgi. I know and heard at some times that Seulgi & Wendy are talking about our relationship they said "I really don't see the true love and chemistry of Sehun and Irene" Seulgi said. "Yeah but we have no choice to support our bestfriend" Wendy said "Yeah we should too" Seulgi response.
At that time, I was talking to my mother on the phone and after that, I heard my name is being mentioned from a girl so I hide behind the tree, thats why I heard their chat but I also agree at them you can't see the love and chemistry on us cause we are always apart. And I'm proud of them that they always support and respect their bestfriend even though they disagree with it... But right now, someone is poking me... And yeah its Seulgi, I'm here in the practice room, I guess she just came by now...

"Oh Sehun, You're really in deep thoughts huh?" Seulgi said
"Ughh, Mian, Are we practicing now?" I asked and she sighed and said...
"Later pleaseee, I'm not feeling well" She answered
"Waeyo? Are you sick?" I'm concerbed right now
"Aniyo, but yeah yesterday something bad happens and don't worry, I'm okay now" I nodded at her... We stay silent for a few minutes then she suddenly looked up from her phone and looking at me.
"YAH!! Why are you not with Irene? Is she really your girlfriend?!" Seulgi asked
"Its hard to explain as if I'm the one who is being distant. And yeah she's still" I said
"Distant? Or the both of you?" She asked
"I really don't know" I said and she just sighed
"But wait, do you still love her?" She asked but I don't know what to answer
"I'm sorry but I don't know" I sighed and said.
"Think about it. Maybe you just misunderstood your feelings" She said then sat next to me and play games on her phone...

After a few hours~

I did'nt know that I'm sleeping and she did also... So I woke her up while she's resting her head on her bagpack. I just realize she's still beautiful even in sleeping and she suddenly speak.

"Don't stare at me, Your girlfriend might misunderstood this and Yeah, I know I have those natural beauty even in sleeping" She said and I laughed at her.
"Tsk. Who said you have beauty?" I asked with the tone of teasing her.
"Yah! You already said it earlier while staring at me!!" She answered then I whisper to myself.
"Gosh! Did I said it too loud?" I whispered to myself. But she heard it... ughhhh!!
"Ahahaha!!! You're pranked!!! Ahahaha!!! I thought you really didn't say it but I wasn't expecting that you really do!! Hahaha" She laughed and I also act like I'm upset but actually I'm not. Then who's gonna be pranked too? Hahahaha this is it! Kang Seulgi!. I go out the practice room with mad face but I laughed when I get out. Ahahaha!!

Seulgi POV
Aishhh!! That man!! What did he do to make Irene fell inlove him?! I mean his an idiot and sensitive man who hates being joke around in short "The Most KJ"...
Then Taeyong suddenly came in but when he saw me, he's going out...
"Ummm... Taeyong, Just stay here and I'll leave so that you can practiced" I said then tears are forming on my eyes then I quickly get my bag then wear my black cap and...
"Seulgi, Mianhae... I know I hurt your feelings and you know I'm also hurt. Please avoid me to avoid our feelings for each other" He said so I turned to him then tears are already falling from my eyes. And said...
"Lee Taeyong, Do you think its the best way?! Do you think, that it will change?! NO... because through all these years you just taught of that by now?! Do you think is that easy for us to change those feelings?!! Do you know how much I cry yesterday just to help myself to move on?! Yeah we have limits! I know! Can you just try to think of it... that if we started to avoid each other we will stop think about each other?! No! Cause we are Partners in Crime and Bestfriends for almost 14 years!! ... Pleaseee... I-I'm Sorry if I shouted at y-you..." After I said that I run away and go to the rooftop while crying hardly...
"I-I'm s-sorry if I l-love y-you..." I said while crying and I felt that someone is going at my direction cause I heard the door opened... then suddenly, someone hugged me.
"Seulbear, just cry and cry. Wen-ah is always here. I'm also your bestfriend and we're 6 years bff's with Irene. Just cry. I don't care if my shirts get wet... Saranghaeyo ♡♡ Always" Wendy said while hugging me...
"Nado Saranghae... ... I don't know what to do. Should I avoid him too?" I asked
"Follow what your heart wants... so that your feelings won't be hurt" She said and I slowly stop crying...
"I'm really wasting my time in crying. But how do you found me?" I just realise why does she know that I'm here at the rooftop.
"I'm with Chen, Chanyeol, Sehun & Suho oppa at that time, and we we're surprised that you're crying while running. Then we entered in the practice room seeing Taeyong is also crying. What is really the reason why the both of cry?" She asked... And I said tell her the story and she really felt bad because while I'm telling it to her I'am crying.
"Kajja, The other might finding us" She said and hold my hand.

When we got down. The others are worrying about me or us... but I am really finding him. Where is he? Then someone gave me a letter

To:Seulbear/ My Bear Bestfriend
From: TY
Sorry for everything, lets go home together later. I'll try my best to not avoid you...
사 랑 해 요!! 칭구 -야!!

"Ahh... Gomawayo 😉 Mark" I thanked Mark and we leave... We head to the practice room. I saw Irene unnie who was in deep thoughts.
"Seul, Irene texted us that she will tell important to us" Wendy said and I checked my phone's inbox theres Irene message then I nodded at Wendy. And we entered the prsctice room...
"Guysss!! Bear & Wen-ah!!" She hugged us...
"Its really an important decision. Gu-" I cutted her words and said
"Lets all sit first before you tell it to us" She smile then continue at her words...
"Guys, Sorry for everything. Last week, I felt that Sehun is not really the man for me... I guess we're not really meant for each other. I just felt that I'm inlove to... S-Suho. I'm sorry guys... I'll break up with him tomorrow. I know that you are also's Sehun's chingu but I don't want to hurt his feelings, I don't want to betrayed him. I maybe not a goodgirlfriend but I'll be good as his friend. Mian..." She said and I'm happy that she opened up now her feelings and I'm also sad because the friend zone is rising...
"Don't worry we are not mad at you... just try to practiced your lines for tomorrow..." I said and we laughed then we had a grouped hug.

After a few moments~

Wendy & Irene leave me and they go to their own places. And me, since we can sleep here in the practice room I lay down the floor. Also me, no makeups and sweater & black skinny jeans with black beannie and black nike shoes... So I comfortably lay on the floor and my head on my bag. Someone enters but I continued sleeping...
"Seulgi... Yoohoo!!" A man's voice and I opened my eyes then saw Kai and Sehun infront of me... So I quickly get up.
"Ughhh... Mianhae 😅" I smiled slightly that makes them smiled too.
"So shall we continue the practiced?" Kai said and We nodded. Then Irene suddenly came in when she saw them. She was shocked and bowed and going out but me and Kai stopped her.
"Since your a good in dancing too. You may join us 😉" I said and Kai just nodded while Sehun not looking at her. And she nodded, avoiding a glance at Sehun. And she stand beside me
"So we'll show our moves first then the two of you." We both nodded at Kai then they play the music for their dance.

After they finished it. Irene and me know what to show the dance and since theres a chair in the practice room we get two for each on of us. And I connect my phone then Sehun play the music.

We saw their amazed face on us and we are holding hands when we finished the dance.
"Daebak! Great dancers!!" Kai said then we laughed
"Seulgi show us a solo dance please" Irene said then I laughed at her and the 2 boys agreed at her so I stand up then Sehun play the song "lucky strike"

"Jinjja?! Your really daebak!!" Kai praised and Irene doing thumbs up and clapped.
"Woah!! You're both great! 😉" Kai praised me and Irene then our practice ends and the four of us are laying on the floor.
"Wahhh!!! Its really fun to have a practice with you guys" I said then we they all agrees at me.

Sehun POV
It was a daebak. Seulgi and Irene are also great dancers like us but I conclude that Seulgi is more better than Irene in dancing.

Anyways, I only treat Irene as my friend but not girlfriend cause I've heard it all earlier that she will break up with me tomorrow, she will just refreshed her mind for tomorrow.
Actually, I'm not feeling bad to our break up cause we are not really obvious that we are in a relationship.

But I'll sleep now for tomorrow's exciting happenings. Hahaha joke.

To Be Continued~

[A/N : Please vote and next saturday again the next one. And please comment you thoughts and please also vote! 사랑해요!!"