Chapter 30: When A Sister Gets Jealous

[A/N: Take note!
H A I R S T Y L E S
Seulgi & Irene - Dumb Dumb era
Wendy - Red flavor era
Joy - One of these nights era
Yeri - Bad Boy era
Other casts - present hairstyles]

°°°°°

Seulgi POV
I woke up a little bit early, around 6 AM... I'm here in our house together with my brother. He's still sleeping inside his room while I'm cooking for our breakfast. He's a better cook than me, but I'm kind of bored thats why I decided to prepare our food.

"Good morning!" He greeted. It looks like he went to shower. He's fresh and his hair is wet.

"Lets eat." I said and we thanked for the food before we started eating. His kind of rush, so I look at him. "Do you have a schedule? I thought today is your day-off?" I asked.

"Mian. I'm meeting a friend." He said.

"Tsk. You can go now." I said. Since I'm finished, I put my plate on the sink and locked myself inside my room.

I'm mad! Sorry! We didn't see each other for a long time, then he will choose his friend than his sister! I'm here because I want to have fun with him, but he chose to have fun with his friend.

"Kang Seulgi!" He's knocking on my door but I'm ignoring him. Wahh!! Childish it is, but I hate it! I just missed my bro so much.

He stopped and I think he left. I go downstairs and put the popcorn inside the microwave. After that, I get the soju from our fridge and watch a movie in the livingroom.

I decided to call Taeyong to come over, but he's busy and they have so many schedules for today. So I called my parents, but they're not answering.

"Nayeon!" I called her through via.

"Yah! Why are you shouting?!"

"Mian. Lets meet up." I said.

"Okay! Where?"

"In your house"

"What?!"

"No. Lets just meet in my auntie's cafe."

"Arrasseo. I'll get ready." I said and turned off my phone.

I took a shower and wear a simple outfit. I wear a navy blue shirt tucked in my black jeans, white adidas shoes, and gray long coat since its cold outside. I get my gray sling bag and put my wallet, powerbank with cord, handkerchief, phone, and earphones.

I get my father's car keys for the ford explorer. I locked the front door and our gate before leaving.

I parked the car at the front and I saw Nayeon get out from a car. She's wearing a black coat, pink shirt, and white pants, with black flats. Before she leave, the window go down and I saw Jinyoung?!!! Their together??

When she get inside the cafe, I came out and locked the car.

I came inside and saw Nayeon on the cashier. I tapped her shoulders, she's startled at first but hugged me.

"We need to talk." She chuckled. After saying our orders, we take our place in the V.I.P room.

"Yah! I'm still your friend, spill everything." I said.

"What will I spill?"

"About you and Jinyoung!" Her eyes got widened and sip another coffee frappe. I look at her coffee frappe. "Yah! Its mine. Jinjja Kim Nayeon."

"Arrasseo, arrasseo. We're 5 months secretly dating."

"What?!" She smiled.

"Even the members of Got7 and Twice, doesn't know it. They just know that we're very close friends. We still have limits but we're dating." My eyes got widened. "Be grateful, you're the first person to know. Did you saw us earlier?" I nodded.

"Did you guys hold each other hands or kiss?"

"Yah! Ofcourse not! But sometimes, we're holding each other hands only for seconds. We hugged once, but that was last year." I kept silent. "Okay. I already told you everything about us. Why don't you tell me why do you want to meet up?"

"Boring. My brother ditched me. I thought he's going to spend his day with me! But he chose his friend!" She chuckled.

"Wonwoo's with his girlfriend. Me and Dahyun saw him with Kyulkyung."

"Kyulkyung? They're together?"

"Yeah. They're holding hands, they're so cute!" I sipped on my frappe and she smiled cheekily at me. "You don't know that they're together? They announced it at public. Luckily, every Carat support them including me and Jihyo. They're cute."

She even showed me their picture together. They're kind of cute, but why didn't he let me meet her?

I got home and saw my brother preparing our food. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Seulgi. Whats your problem?"

"Nothing. I'm tired, I'll take a shower." I said.

"No you're not. Nayeon called me she said that you're with her earlier."

"Yeah. And you're 'friend' which is your 'girlfriend'." I said. I even emphasized the friend and girlfriend. "You didn't even bother to let me meet her as my brothers girlfriend. Your fans and the others knew everything about you two, but your one and only sister doesn't have any idea about it."

"I'm sorry okay?!"

"Yeah. Sorry for caring about what your sister might feel about this."

"And this is what I expected. You won't like her! You're jealous Seulgi!"

"Am I?! How?! No! I like her for you but you never introduce her to me. Ofcourse she know me because I'm your sister, but how can I know her alot?! I also want a sister!"

"Stop being childish!" I just nodded and run into my room.

I don't want to cry! Please!!! Its just an misunderstanding.

Okay! I'll just prepare my things. I need to pack up because will go to Hongkong tomorrow for our company's concert.

I'm now laying on my bed. I'm crying again!!!! I hate it! Its really childish!!! Then I fell asleep.

[TBC]

Sorry for posting a wrong story on this chapter. I'm very sorry. :'((