Chapter 20: Debut Stage

After 2 days~

I was waked up by the call of Irene unnie.
"Wae? Its too early" -Me
"YAH! TODAY IS OUR DEBUT! WE'RE SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU! WHY DIDN'T YOU EVEN TEXTED US THAT YOU WILL SLEEP AT YOUR HOUSE?! DO YOU KNOW WE GOT EYEBUGS BECAUSE OF YOU?! KANG SEULGI! YOU ARE REALLY DEA-" -Irene
"Woah! Chill... I'm sorry if I make you worried, okay? I just forgot to informed you. And Its not my problem if you got eyebugs cause I didn't told you to wait me, and I already told you that don't wait me if I'm not yet in the dorm. Anyways, don't worry about your eyebugs cause make up can cover it ^_^ Bye unnie~" -I planned to click the end call button but I remembered something
"Ya-" I cut her again
"Ooh! From now on, Songsaengnim told us to always call you unnie. Hahaha! Annyeong! Saranghae! See yah later!" -Me and ended the call. Hahaha! I turned of my phone and suddenly it vibrates. When I look at it, its a message from my dearest unnie Hahaha!

Message from Bae:
Yah! I'm gonna kill you! Just hide when you got in SM!!! You are really dead!

I laugh while reading her message, she is really over-acting when she is worried that much. And Seungwan is really annoyed about it, but I found it funny cause I teased Irene until she is angry.
Reply:
I was laughing while imagining your reaction while messaging me. Hahaha! Bae Joohyun! Being leader really fits to you.

I was laughing while replying her message, for sure she is really boiled up in anger. Hahaha!

Reply from Bae:
UGHHH!!! I'M NOT JOKING KANG SEULGI! I WILL REALLY KILL YOU, SO YOU BETTER HIDE FROM ME!!!!

HAHAHAHAHHA!!!!! UNNIE!!!!

Reply:
WAHAHAHAHA! Think about the 3 disadvantages of trying to kill me, HAHAHA! The first one is you'll be in prison and live there forever, the second is Everyone will stay away from you because of killing me and you can be send to mental hospital because of depression, And lastly, I know you can't kill me cause you love me, you're just saying those words but you really can't. Hahahaha! And stop over-reacting! I didn't die or what, just worried about your eyebugs!! Hahahahaha!

I wait for a minute for her reply but she didn't. Hahaha! I know what to do later. Beng!

Anyways, I take a bath and wear a simple outfit because that's what our manager told us. I blower my hair so it will dry quickly, since our manager will ride me with him to go in SM.
As the car stopped, me and manager oppa goes down, and enter the company. I only wear simple clothes so later before going to Inkigayo, I will be comfortable.

I walked peacefully and I go to my chingus. While walking, I passed the EXO sunbaes and I greeted them happily included him, then continued walking to Taeyong & the others. When I go to them, I only saw Taeyong, Doolyoung & Jaehyun but I still insist to join their chitchats ^_^. I sat next to Taeyong.
"Where is the 2 kiddos?" I asked them
"They are not yet here." Doyoung said. I just nodded.
"So I have heard that Irene noona will kill you? HAHAHA!!" Jaehyun asked and we all laughed.
"HAHAHA! Irene Noona was really shouting through the phone earlier when she called us. She's really yelling at us while asking if you are here... And I regret to put it on load speaker. HAHAHA!" Doyoung said, while laughing. I can feel their presence coming to us.
"Yow guys! I think I really need to hide! HAHA-" I was cut off by the sudden voice. Uh-Oh
"You're too late." It was her. Instead of getting scared. We all laugh at her.
"Jinjja, Noona y-you a-are not SCARY bunny. HAHAHAHA!" Taeyong said while laughing and rubbing his tummy. We really can't breathe because of laughing.
"YAH! ALL OF YOU! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" She said and we laughed again because when Wendy came and heard of what Irene said, she burst into laughing while pointing to Irene.
"INCLUDING YOU!" We continued laughing.
"THIS GRANNY IS REALLY MAD. WE BETTER GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" Wendy said while us still laughing.
"SON SEUNGWAN! GRANNY?!" She yelled at her.
"HAHAHAHA! IT MEANS GRANDMOTHER!" I said while laughing and we all run inside to leave her there.

"Good job guys. Hahahaha!" We all high five. I place my arms around Wendy's shoulders. The boys leave me and Seungwan, because they need to go to BoA sunbae who is calling them.
"Kaja! Lets go to the cafeteria." She said and we walked together with my arms around her shoulders.
"Lets just buy frappe and ice cream ^_^" I said while pointing to the menus. She nodded. We ordered the same flavors. After we get our orders, we sit next to the glass-wall and she sat infront of me.
"So is it okay to leave unnie? Hahaha!" She asked
"Yeah, she's old and she can handle herself" I said and we both laugh.
"And why didn't you go home yesterday?" I raised an eyebrow to her, and she already know the answer. Haha! We are alien. I sip to my frappe.
"I am very excited for our debut stage." She said.
"Yeah. We only have one hour left before preparing." I said
"Its kinda nervous. While taking a bath earlier, I'am singing my lines until I got out the bathroom." She said.
"I practiced the whole dance step earlier in the living room." I said and she nodded. We eat our ice cream which is medium size, even though its already cold outside. And by the way, Seungwan has the same shirt like mine but the only different is, she is wearing black shorts.

The manager message us to go to Lee Soo Man, before we leave. We stood up since we already finished our frappe and ice cream. I still put my arm around her shoulders while she put her right arm at the back of my waist. When we got in the office of Lee Soo Man, we saw Joy and Irene sitting next to each other. We laughed silently when Irene glared at us. And Wendy whispered to me.
"Mother & Daughter" We both laughed silently while looking to the two, and thanked God, next to me is Joy not Irene. When Lee Soo Man get inside, we all stand up and bow at him.
"Are you guys excited or nervous for your debut stage?" He asked
"Seeing your faces you look 50% excited and 50% nervous. Glad its balance. Do your best always and don't give up, always pray before going up to the stage and cheer each other. My maknae daughters, we will be always proud of you. You may now prepare for the encore." We all stand up and give him a group hug. We all thanked him before going to our manager.
We walked through the parking lot and give our manager a group hug.
The sitting arrangment is by age but Irene unnie sat beside to Joy at the back
Driver -- Manager
Seulgi -- Wendy
Irene -- Joy

"Practice the song while we are heading to the encore." Manager said and turn on the music in the Van.
We jam to the song peacefully, gladly, no one cracked their voice. We repeat the song for 3x and rest for a bit, until we reached the encore backstage. The make-up artists quickly fixed our selves. Today is our dream!! We all have an rehearsal, the other idols are watching us and thankfully there are no groups come from our company that watches us.

We are now all ready, Wendy lead the prayer while we are all holding hands, after we prayed we cheered each other before going to the stage.

After our stage, we go to our dressing room and surprisingly they all clapped for us and there a confetti too, when we reach our manager we saw her that she's holding a cake that makes us cry. We all blew the candles and hug her,the four of us crying out of joy. We grouped hug.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
We are now all leaving our trainee days that we will missed and we are now living as an idol maknae group of SM'Ent which everyone's dream. Wahhhhhhhh! We will be always thankful for it! Red Velvetttttttt!!!
¤¤¤¤¤
[TBC]