Chapter 29: With NCT Boys

Seulgi POV
We eat together, then Wendy and the others came to join us. When we finished eating, Wendy pulled me to leave and we bowed at them first.

While walking... I put my right arm on her shoulders and she sling her left arm on my waist, then we saw the NCT boys that are waving to us... We waved back and go to them. I remove my arm from her shoulders, and she remove hers also. I fist bump with them... but Taeyong... he only gave me a small smile. 

"Noonas, we would like to invite you guys to our practice room since the CEO and our manager knows about it. So that we can have a bonding together." Johnny said.
Wendy and I looked at each other, she shrugged her shoulders and nod at me. I look back at them boys who are waiting for our answer.

"Uhmm... Is it really okay to all of you guys?" I asked. They nodded... I look at Taeyong but he just nodded slowly and look at Jeno.

"Ofcourse Noona, we are the one who planned to invite you with us... So everyone agree's to it." Doyoung said. I look again to Wendy and she nodded at me.

"Okay, so we'll accept the invitation ^_^" Wendy said. They all smiled at us, and we go to their practice room.

I look at Taeyong, and he is quiet but he answers his members when they talked to him. Wahh! Jinjja! Its weird!

I just shooked my head and look to our direction... Wendy asked me if I'm okay and I just nodded my head. When we reach the room, we let the others go first and come in.

"Its good to came here... Its really clean. Next time, we'll also bring you to our practice room." Wendy said. I just nodded and look again at Taeyong who is also looking at me.

He broke our eye contact and turn on the speaker. I observe him and he is really quiet, he join to Mark and the other members who are having a conversation. I look at Wendy that joins with them. I sat on the chair beside the mirrow.

"Noona, gwaenchana?" I look at Jaemin... He sat next to me. I smiled at him and nodded.

"But why does Taeyong looks like that?" I said. He looks at me then to Taeyong.

"We don't know, when we saw you with Sehun sunbaenim earlier, at the cafeteria... He became like that. We keep on asking him what was wrong, but he just shooked his head and smiled at us." He said. I look at Taeyong.

"I guess, I need to talk to him." I said. Jaemin nodded.
"So why are you guys here? I mean all of you except for the members who are part of special collabs?"

"Ahh, CEO-nim called us that he needed us... The whole NCT, because we will have special performance. We will also sleep here, and we are also recording a song." He said.

"Wahh. I know you'll do well." I thumbs up, and I stand up.
"Can you come with me, to our room? I need to get my hoodie and Wendy's hoodie."

"Sure. Renjun will go with us." I nodded and I high fived with Renjun.

"Guys! I'll just borrow Jaemin and Renjun. I'll just get our hoodies." I said. They all nodded.

I am at the middle of them.

"You guys are 00 liners right?" I asked them, and they nodded.

"I'm just older to him by months." Renjun said and I nodded.

"Wah! We have 6 years gap, and I feel like I'm really a noona. I'm not used to this feeling." They both chuckled and shooked their heads.

"Aniya, You are still like the same Seulgi noona from SM Rookies." Jaemin said. I patted his back.