Chapter 32: PEACE

3 days has passed~

Seulgi POV
I woke up at 11:30 AM, and I really have an energy today.
I straightly go to the bathroom, and do my routine in the morning. I brush my teeth and wash my face, then brush my hair. I excercise here in the room, and then I take a bath. After that, I put a facial mask on my face, I keep it there for 10 minutes, because thats what it states on the instruction. I wear a black & white loose shirt, with black sweatpants, and my black nike slippers. I put my hair into a high bun.

I go downstairs, with my wallet, phone and earphones. I look around while listening to songs, and walking to the cafeteria. I greeted the staffs, when I passed-by to them. When I got in the cafeteria, I ordered : pasta, rice w/ meat and scrambled egg, marinade beef, cookies and cream ice cream, black forest frappe, and a lemonade water. Thats how hungry I am.

Well, 3 days has passed since my birthday and yesterday was our last concert here in Hongkong, and we're about to leave, tomorrow in the morning... I guess its 5:00 AM. And I haven't yet talk to my family, so we're still not good. I wonder if they remembered my birthday.

I eat quietly, and when I finished eating, I browse my phone, and watch horror movie. I'm not that scared to it, but sometimes, I shout when the actors startled me.

I used my earphones, so I can hear it clearly. Thankfully, I'm not shouting, because the people here might think that I'm crazy. When the movie finished, there's a message that pops on my screen.

Unknown no.:
Hi Seulgi, I know you hate your brother because of his selfishness, And I hope that you can make things clear, when you got back from concert.

I don't who's the sender, so I asked who is it... And after a few seconds, it replied.

Unknown no.:
Someday, We'll meet... but not now.

I just ignored the message, I listen to BIGBANG's Loser, since its good. I will just stay here for a minute, until a man share a table with me. When I look at this hoodie man, its no other than OH SEHUN.

"What are you doing here? The other table's are clear, so why do you go here?" I said to him.

"Aishh!! Is this how you welcome me?" I chuckled and snatched his phone.

"Sunbae--"

"Yah! Why sunbae?" He reacted.

"Okay, okay. I wanted to know your opinion about this unknown no." I said, I showed him my phone.

"I thinks its your oppa's yeoja-chingu--"

"Beuyya? Yeoja-chingu? How will she know my no.? Oppa's not giving my no. to anybody unless I told him to give it." He shrugged.

"Nado molla, and you asked me about my opinion to it so I said it. Anyways, How is my gift?" He asked.

"Thanks for this. I really really appreciate it and I really love it. But may I see what's yours?" I hold his right arm and pull down the sleeves of his jacket and saw his bracelet like mine, there is THOSE SMILE. I smiled cheekily when I saw it. He pinch my cheeks and get my right arm to take a picture to our couple bracelet.

"Nice shot, I will also take a picture of it." I said. I get my phone take a shot. I change our convo box's picture to our bracelets.

"You look cute together." We were startled by the voice. I look to the owner of that voice and saw Suho oppa. I flicked his forehead.
"Aishh! Did I disturbed you two? Jinjja! Seulgi, is this how you welcome your one and only lovely oppa?!" I chuckled.