Chapter 26: Rude Talk

"Because... H-He is also a 94 liner and you all guys know that we are good friends" I answered him followed with an awkward smile. They nodded at me, and seeing Sehun looking through the window but I guess... He is also listening.

"So tell us about the other lover boys of yours?" My eyes get wider at the sudden question. I look at my co-members who are also shocked about Suho oppa's question. Even Sehun's eyes shifted to me, after hearing it. Its not that I keep it to them, and told them that I don't know about their feelings.

"W-wait... How did you know it?" I asked them with a low tone of voice.

"So you also know it?" Wendy asked back, not answering my question.
"Yes, Did you also knew it?" Wendy nodded slowly, then Irene ask again.

"But how? We thought you really don't know about them?"

"They confessed to me... First, Mino told me personally about ouf friendship. He told me that he likes me, he also said that he don't need me to love him back. After that,  I told him that I love him as a friend and nothing more than that. Gladly up until now we're still friends and keep contacting each other. And Jimin, He also confessed to me personally. He told me he that he likes me since the day we practiced for a dance performance in an awarding show. He told me how he like being with me. He said that sometimes, he wanted us to be more than friends... But I rejected him, and told him that we still can be together as friends. I told him that I don't want to loss our friendship." I narrater those events.

"So Mino still likes you?" Chanyeol asked.
"Yeah, he said that he's moving on. And he said that he's awake into reality. Its not awkward tho. because I say sorry to him and told him that nothing will change even if he still has those weirdo feelings on me. That why we're keep in touch to each other." I smiled

"And what about Jimin?" He continued asking.
"Jimin... Unlike Mino... He never contacted me since then, but before we part in way home... he hugged me and cry in my shoulders. I told him that its better to stay as friends, and he just nodded then he go." My heart really aches while telling it to them.

"So the two of them are friendzone?" Yeri asked. I nodded

"But unnie, If you need to choose between them. Who will it be? And Why?" Joy asked and all of them come closer to me except Sehun and Yeri.

I look at them and they are craving for an answer. But I know who will be chosen. I know who have the biggest chance on me. If its based on my ideal type that man really jackpot it.

"Uhmm... I think its Mino, its not because I'm more closer to him. But because he has the same likes, I know many things about him... He's an open book. And I also learn alot from him." I explained. Sehun look at me but I shifted my eyes aways from him quickly.

°°°°°

Baek oppa and me fist's bump before he do what he wanted to do, then he told m to recover quicly because someone's  waiting for me. I rolled my eyes at him and he just laugh at me.

I look at my dextrose, everything about the accident flashback in my mind. And I can't helpl but to feel sad. Our comeback has been delayed and, me and Yeri are really excited about our upcoming album because its gonna be click for the listeners and fans.

Haysst... Forget about it...

I get my phone beside me, and view all my social accounts. Everybody already knew about are accident and the delayed comeback that has been announced by our company. Even my friends from SOPA asked if me and Yerim are already okay... But I replied them with the same text 'Yep, We're now good... Thanks for asking'. I got a long conversation through phone call with my family but it ends when they will get to work again.