Epilogue

"So the Lovely Seul, Will---

"Oh my! Wait! Can you please give me some time to tell myself that I'm not dreaming?? Because I feel like this is so unreal!" I hold my face and look at him as he stood up infront of me.

"Sure. As you wish... So will you tell me first that its a yes?"

"Andwae! You're not even finishing your question! How can I say yes?? What if you'll ask to break up with you?? Or what if you'll ask me to mar-- then, he showed me the box of the ring. I covered my mouth and... OH MY GOSH! IS THIS REALLY TRUE??"

"Okay, Will you break up with me--

"WHAT?! NO!!--

"Can you please shut up first??"

"Fine, continue." I said and shrugged. He chuckled and continue

"Will you break up with me as my girlfriend? And have a new life with me, as my fiance?" I smiled widely and kiss him. He hold my waist and then we broke apart. I nodded.

"YES!! YES!" I said. He chuckled and messed my hair. He put the ring on my finger, then he took a picture of me with my hand showing it.

"SARANGHAE" He said. I hug him tightly and he kissed my cheeks.

"Lets keep this thingy private first from the fans, I know there will be rumors when they see your ring. Lets just ignore it and stay silent." I agreed and I hug him again.

Few months later~

Third Person POV

"Seulgi! Everybody's waiting for you!" Wendy shouted. They are having a reunion with friends back in middle school.

"Yes! I'll just call Mino." Seulgi shouted.

"Hey" Seulgi laughed.
"I missed you already, can we meet tonight?" Joohyun is smiling at her.

"Yes. Restaurant, our favorite place"

"Sure. I'll call you later. Bye." Joohyun laughed.

"So... We'll also go there, is it okay to bother you guys later?" She asked.

"Nice. How embarassing will it be." Seulgi said. They both laugh and go to meet their friends.

Time skip...

Seulgi is waiting for him in the restaurant, she's there browsing her phone n IG. She missed bonding with the guys, especially her bestfriend Taeyong. Both of them are busy and preparing for their comeback. She browse on her gallery, and smiled when she saw the photos of Taeyong and her. They are always with food and amusement parks. They also travelled together to Paris, and they also tried to taste every desserts there.

Then a handsome tall figure came inside, he smiled seeing Seulgi on her phone. He kissed her right cheek that make her startled. He chuckled and sit infront of her.

"So why are you smiling earlier?" He asked.

"I scan all the pictures of me and Taeyong on my phone, I miss him." She said. She grins and looking for any reaction from him, but he just grinned.

"Ayy, so when are you planning to meet him?" He asked.

"Maybe right now? Can I?" She joked.

"Sure, I shall leave then." He ride on her joke and about to stand up.

"Wait. But I do have a date with my Fiance, so I can't right now. Maybe later..." He chuckled.