The Brothers' Virus PART 1 (Sickfic)

Dean woke up to Adam rustling around in the minifridge. Dean slowly sat up, and his head started spinning. Adam looked back at Dean and saw how sick he was.

"You alright?" Adam asked.

"Just dizzy," Dean mumbled as he flopped back into his pillow next to Sam. He groaned and held his stomach. "I need a beer."

"Here ya go," Adam said softly. He set a beer on the night stand and sat down on his bed, which was parallel to Sam and Dean's bed. Dean sat up and groaned.

"Stop shaking the bed," Sam mumbled.

"You too?" Dean asked.

"Yup," Sam curled into a tight ball and clutched his stomach.

Dean leaned over and picked up his beer. He cracked it open and took a sip. The beer made his stomach churn. He quickly set the beer back on the table and laid back down.

Adam sighed as he got up to feel Dean's forehead. "Just dizzy, huh?" Adam sighed. He leaned over Dean's shivering body and felt Sam's forehead too. They were both running crazy high fevers. "I'm gonna get you some Tylenol."

"Dramamine," Dean mumbled.

"Me too," Sam groaned.

"Are you guys nauseous?" Adam asked. Dean nodded and Sam groaned.

Adam sifted through his duffel bag until he found some Tylenol and Dramamine. He got out the appropriate doses for Sam and Dean and handed it to them. He filled up a couple paper cups with water from the motel sink. Adam gave them their water and they both took the pills.

"Go back to sleep guys. We'll just take a day off," Adam said.

"Not me. Pass me my laptop," Sam sighed as he sat up, holding his head.

"Go back to bed," Adam ordered.

Sam huffed and got out of bed. He sat down at the desk across the room. He opened his laptop.

"I'm going out. Do you guys need anything?" Adam asked as he stood up.

"Peace and quiet," Dean groaned. Adam nodded and grabbed the keys to the Impala. "Not in my car you're not. You're not even old enough to have a license." Adam dropped the keys on the dresser and left.

Dean quickly fell asleep as Sam looked through news article on his laptop. Sam gave up after a few minutes and went back to bed. His head spun like there was no tomorrow and his stomach felt like it was going to turn itself inside out. He finally fell asleep.

When Adam returned, he found his brothers asleep. He sighed and dropped his grocery bags on the ground. His head started to hurt, so he decided a nap was best. He go into bed and dozed off.

After several hours, Dean woke up. He sat up and looked at the clock on his phone. It was 3:54 in the morning. His head had stopped spinning and his stomach was almost completely better. He still felt a little feverish.

"Hey, Sam," Dean whispered. Sam let out a short hum. "How are you feeling?"

"A bit better," Sam responded. He sat up and rubbed his temples. "Sort of, anyways."

"What wrong?" Dean asked.

"I'm still a little dizzy and my head hurts," Sam grumbled.

"Well that's better than yesterday. Go back to sleep," Dean sighed as he fell back into his pillow.

Not thirty seconds later, Adam jolted upright. He ran to the bathroom, clinging to every wall on the way. "Kid, you alright?" Dean called out. The sound of retching erupted from the bathroom.

Sam sat up and mumbled, "I'll go check on him." Dean let out a gruff sigh and rolled over.

Sam got out of bed and held onto the wall as he made his way to the bathroom. When he open the door, he found Adam hanging onto the sides of the toilet as he vomited over and over. Sam leaned against the door frame and kept an eye on him. Finally, Adam calmed down.

"Hey, kiddo," Sam sighed. Adam jerked his head around to looked at Sam.

"How are you feeling?" Adam asked.

"Better. Are you gonna throw up again?" Sam asked.

"Not for a bit," Adam croaked. He spit into the toilet before flushing it.

"Let's get you back in bed," Sam sighed. He approached Adam and helped him to his feet. Sam laid Adam back down in bed. Sam curled up in bed next to Dean and fell back to sleep.

A/N -
Hey guys, this one was requested by Ram_3500. I hope you enjoyed it! So I got asked about the cover for this book. The author and the title is a bit different than the actual author and title. About a year ago I made this account as a private account that none of my friends knew about and I named it BookBlurb. When I called myself BookBlurb, I wanted to write just oneshots and imagines, so that's why the title is only addressing oneshots and imagines. After a while, my friend saw Wattpad open and asked me if she could follow me later. Of course I said yes, but I didn't want her to see what I write. So I changed my name to BleedingLetters. Around the same time I started getting into sickfics, and I wanted to write some too. So, I changed the title to include sickfics. That is my original cover that I made myself using the Wattpad Covers app. The background image isn't mine, though and I take no credit for that.