(DeanxReader - Sickfic)

A/N:
Hey! This is a request by BrieannaSincleair! I'm really sorry this one is a bit overdue, but the schoolwork I'm receiving is unbelievable. I hope you can forgive me! Enjoy!

You slowly woke up to Dean stirring in his sleep. You slowly sat up and rubbed you eyes so they would stay open long enough. You gingerly cupped you hand over your boyfriend's forehead. There was a bit of warmth, but nothing you would've worried too much about. As you removed your hand from Dean's head, he stirred himself awake.

"'You okay, baby?" you asked him as his heavy eyes fluttered open. He only hummed in response and shoved his face into a pillow as he tried to go back to sleep. You laid back down and tried to fall back asleep as well.

Just as you were to fall asleep, you were startled awake by Dean getting up and running out of  the bedroom. You sighed heavily as you got up to investigate the situation. You followed Dean down the hall and found him on the floor of the bathroom, leaning over the toilet. You sat down next to him and gently rubbed his back as he began to heave.

Dean finally stopped and laid his forehead in his hands. "Go back to bed, (Y/N)," Dean whispered.

"No. Can I get you anything?" you offered, shaking my head.

"You can get back in bed," he retorted.

You rolled your yes as you stood up. You took the hand towel off of the rack and got it wet under the faucet with cold water. You gently placed over the back of his neck and left the room. You walked into the kitchen and searched for a plastic cup. Scanning the cabinets, you finally found a Big Yellow Cup from Dickey's Barbecue. You picked it up and filled it with iced water.

You brought the water back to Dean and set it on the counter. At this point, Dean was throwing up again and the rag on his neck had warmed up. You quickly rinsed the rag in cold water and put back over his neck.

"What's going on?" Sam asked through the door.

"Dean's sick, just go back to bed," you told him. Sam, of course, didn't listen and opened the door. He cringed as he sat down next to you.

"Sam-" Dean started to say.

"He's my brother, it's fine," Sam interrupted. You just rolled your eyes.

"Sam, go back to bed. Seriously, couldn't get Jelly Bean Brain over there to go back either," Dean rasped when his stomach allowed him to.

"Hey!" you scolded. Dean sat back against the wall after flushing the toilet.

"Fine," Sam huffed as he left.

Moments later, the bathroom door opened once more. Sam threw a couple pillows and blankets at you, completely covering you in bedding. Dean chuckled a little before grabbing a pillow from your lap and putting it on the floor besides him. He slowly laid his head down on it.

You gingerly placed your hand on Dean's back after you had put a blanket over his shivering body. You sat back against the wall and stared at the other end of the room for what felt like hours as you watched over your now sleeping boyfriend. Eventually, you fell asleep as well. Every now and then, Sam walked in to make sure if Dean was okay. The rest of the night, and day for that matter, was quite peaceful and normal.