'You Alright, Adam? PART 1~ (Sickfic)

"Hey, kid! Get your ass out here!" Dean yelled as he slammed the trunk of the impala shut. Adam came stumbling out of the motel, looking paler than usual.

"Adam, you good?" Sam asked, putting his hand on Adam's shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Adam shrugged Sam's hand off and hopped in the back seat.

After everyone was in, Dean started the car and immediately started blaring Kansas. The sound rattled Adam's brain and gave him a pounding headache. Adam desperately stared out the window, but the sunlight was only making things worse. He slouched back against the door and quickly fell asleep.

"Hey, wake up," Sam hummed as he nudged Adam from the passenger seat. Adam slowly came around and groaned. Adam looked out the window and saw the old hotel they were going to spend the night in.

There were several missing persons reports. All of the victims stayed in that hotel before they went missing. Dean though it would be helpful to book a room.

Adam slowly got up. The world felt like it was spinning. He quickly grabbed onto the car to keep his balance. He clutched his churning stomach. Once he got a hang of his surroundings, Adam made his way to the trunk and drug out his bag.

"You're gonna get yourself killed if you keep moving this slow," Dean scoffed.

"Dean, drop it," Sam huffed as he hauled his duffel bag into the lobby.

There wasn't anyone at the front desk. Dean rang the bell several times before anyone came. Eventually, a shriveled up old lady, who somewhat resembled a raisin, showed herself.

"Oh, hello there. You must be the Winchesters. You're the only ones we have booked today. Everyone else left after the disappearabces, you know. I can already tell ya, the silence is getting pretty loud," she said and smiled sweetly. She opened a drawer and pulled out a rusted, old key with a large tag on it. The tag had they're room number on it. "Room 185. You fellas are just down the hall to the right."

"Thank you, ma'am," Sam said as she dropped the key into his hand.

Once they got to the room, they were greeted with a foul odor. Adam quickly covered his mouth and closed his eyes. He desperately forced his dinner to stay down. Dean and Sam dropped their bags on one queen bed, leaving the other for Adam.

Adam plopped down on his squishy white bed. His head spinned as he stared up at the ceiling. He could hear Same and Dean talking, but he was so loopy he couldn't understand a word they were saying. He quickly dozed off again.

Adam woke up to Sam shaking him a few minutes later. "You okay, kid?" he asked.

"Yeah, let go of me," Adam growled drowsily. Adam's stomach started flipping more and more.

"Watch the attitude," Dean snapped. Adam groaned and fell back on the bed.

"It's got to be something here, on the property," Sam mumbled, going to his laptop.

"I'm going to look around. Adam, stay here and don't cause any trouble," Dean announced. "Sam, you're coming with me."

Sam got up from the bed and dropped his laptop. He slid Adam a handgun so Dean wouldn't see. "We won't go far," Sam mumbled before he left.

Adam curled up into a fetal position and squeezed his eyes shut. He wish he had his mom to take of him, but that's not gonna happen. He slowly fell back asleep.

He only woke up a couple hours later to his stomach churning again. He shot up and ran to the bathroom. His head felt light, and his vision went all blurry.  He propped himself up in front of the toilet and gagged. He dry heaved over and over. After a few minutes he finally threw up. By now, he could barely hold his head up. He leaned against the wall and closed his.

"Adam?" Dean called as be walked in the hotel room.

"Hey, bud. Are you in there?" Sam asked as he knocked on the bathroom door. After a second Sam opened it to see Adam completely passed out on the floor. "Dean! There's something wrong with Adam!"

A/N -
Hey guys, this is a request by Ram_3500. Part 2 will be out soon, so be on the lookout for that. Sorry this took so long to get out, but I'm going through a lot right now. I mentioned that I'm coming out with a one shot soon but I don't think that'll happen. I'm changing things a bit. I'm only going to write if I get a request from now on. I'm sorry, there's just a lot going on and I don't think I can write regularly. Sorry, guys.