Don't Be A Burden (Sickfic - Request)

"Fuck," you whispered as you guarded your cramping stomach. You gingerly sat down in front of the toilet.

"Hey, (Y/N). You alright?" Dean asked as he knocked on the bathroom door.

"I'm fine, Dean. Lay off me, will you?" you growled through the door. Your voice sounded nasally due to your stuffed nose.

"Fine, jeez," Dean said as he walked away.

You quickly got up to turn on and the shower so your half-brothers wouldn't hear you. You sat back down in front of the toilet right before your breakfast climbed its way out of your throat. Acid seared the back of your throat and tongue, leaving you choking on the tile floor.

Once you were able to catch your breath, you stood up and flushed the toilet. You rinsed your mouth out in the sink and then stripped out of your clothes. You slowly stepped into the shower and let the hot water fall over you. You lathered up your hair with shampoo and rinsed it out. After you did the same with conditioner, you turned off the shower and stepped out.

After getting dressed, you walked out to see Dean sitting on the edge of one of the bed and Sam at the desk on his computer. "Hey, we have another demon downtown," Sam said as he closed his laptop.

"C'mon," Dean huffed as he and Sam left the motel. You dragged your feet out the door behind them and made sure to lock it. You let out a short cough to try and clear your throat.

"I'll follow you in my truck," you said, but your raw throat made your voice hoarse.

"You're fourteen, Sis. You're not even able to have a legal permit," Sam argued.

"But, I have a fake that's worked for months! And dad taught me to drive before he died! I drove myself here didn't I?" you argued, stopping your left foot in protest. Sam just rolled his eyes at you. You weren't about to take any shit from either of them.

"Months. You havent been on the road long enogh to have a driver's license. And, you're not right in the head. I saw you stumbling around this morning; I doubt you can drive if you can barely walk!" Dean argued.

"Dean, just leave her alone," Sam scolded as he got in the passenger seat of the Impala. Dean rolled his eyes and got in after him. You sighed as you got into your Ford F-150 and turned over the ignition. Before you could start driving, a massive coughing fit erupted. Once, you could catch your breath, you drove off.

Your head pounded itself against your skull and your muscles ached as you followed them down a busy street. You tried to keep your focus on the road as best you could so you don't get pulled over. You weren't sure if a cop would notice that your license was faked or not, or if they would make you call someone because you were clearly to sick to drive.

You shook that thought from your head. You were not sick. You were just fine. Besides, you needed to focus on the hunt. The last thing you needed was being a bother and holding back your half-brothers and Adam.

A sudden, massive wave of nausea made you rethink the whole "not sick" thing. After a moment, you saw the Impala pull up to red light. You took the chance to pull off into an empty gas station. You watched other cars pull up behind Sam and Dean, so they couldn't see you go into the gas station. You quickly got out of your truck and darted inside as your mouth filled with saliva.

"Excuse me, where is the restroom?" you frantically asked the cashier. She pointed her thumb back behind the snack isle as she thumbed through her magazine. You ran off in the direction of the bathroom.

You quickly crouched down in front of the toilet and pulled your damp hair back. You dry heaved repeatedly. Eventually, you were reduced to tears in the bathroom floor.

"Hey kiddo, you alright?" someone asked as they knocked on the bathroom door about twenty minutes later.

"Yeah," you choked out.

"Do you need me to call someone? You've been in there for quite a while," the person asked. Saliva pooled in your mouth again.

"No. I'm just fine," you groaned just before vomiting.

"Okay, zip up. I'm coming in," the woman announced. You lightly hit your head on the toilet seat out of frustration. "Oh, honey. Okay, clearly I need to call someone. Who can I call?" the young woman cooed as she walked in. She was dressed like she lived on the streets, but her body language said she came from a good home. Her blond hair was in several dreads and her clothes were tattered.

At the same moment she walked in, your phone went off. You quickly looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Sam. "Hello?" you answered.

"Hey where are you? We just had to take out the demon without you," he asked. The woman quickly took the phone from your grasp.

"Hi, this is Melanie. I found her on the floor of the bathroom throwing up. Can you come pick her up or something?" the woman said into the phone.

"What? Yeah, where are you?" you overheard Sam ask ask.

"The Seven Eleven off of South Campbell," Melanie answered and handed the phone back to you, crouching down by your side. Before you could say anything, you threw up again. "Its okay, kiddo. He's coming to get you," she whispered as she rubbed your back.

"Hey, what's going on? Are you okay?" you heard Sam say as you put the phone back to your ear.

"Yeah, I'm fine," you answered.

"Okay, we just pulled up. Dean's coming," Sam said. A moment kater, you heard a soft knock on the door.

"(Y/N), it's me, Dean. Can I come in?" Dean's softened voice came through the door.

"No, I'm fine," you rasped. Your eyes were starting to feel droopy. Dean slowly walked in anyways.

"Who's this?" he asked, looking to Melanie.

"I just found her in here and wanted to make sure she gets home safe. Well, I see that you've got it under control, so I'm gonna head out," Melanie waved and left the grungy bathroom.

"I'm fine, Dean," you groaned.

"Do you feel like you're going to be sick again?" Dean asked. You shook your head. "Okay, I'm going to pick you up," he said as he flushed the toilet.

He reached down and picked you up like you were his bride. He carefully carried you out into the Impala and laid you down in the passenger seat. He made sure to buckle you in.

"I'm gonna need the keys to your truck, Sis," Sam whispered. You mumbled something incoherent and handed over your keys. "Thanks," Sam whispered. He hopped into you your truck and drove off in the direction of the motel.

"Hey, if you need me to pull over, just tell me. I don't want you to ruin my baby," Dean said as he turned over the ignition.

"Dean, I'm fine," you drowsily pouted.

Dean just rolled his eyes and drove back to the motel. He gently carried you in and put you on one of the beds. Sam made sure you were comfortable and put on To The Bone on Netflix. They made sure you had a bin by you and a tall glass of ice water. You slowly fell asleep halfway through the movie with your brothers by your side.

A/N ~
Hey, I'm back again.
This was a request by Ram_3500.
I really enjoyed writing this ome, so I hope you enjoyed it too. Anyways, there'll be more in the future. I'm thinking of posting just a one shot next, or maybe an xreader. I'm still taking requests, so request away! Ciao!