One Insult Away - (Oneshot)

"Hey! You are one insult away from starting a war, Sam!" Dean yelled.

"Okay, bitch," Sam instigated. A sudden, malicious smirk appeared on Dean's face.

"It's on, jerk," Dean grinned. Sam rolled his eyes, for he was oblivious to what wrath he was about to face.

A couple hours later, Dean opened up the fridge and tossed a beer to Sam, making sure to grab one for himself. Sam twisted the cap off and took a huge swig, causing him to gag and crinkle his face in disgust. "What the hell did you buy this time? I tastes like four month old piss," Sam complained. Sudden realization hit him and tried to put the bottle down, but the bottle had been superglued to his hand. "DEAN! WHAT DID YOU DO?" Sam screeched.

"Don't worry, I didn't piss in the bottle. It's apple juice from a few months ago," Dean laughed.

"Where did you get that?!" Sam spat as he struggled to get the bottle off of his palm. A bunch of the juice riddled with chunks of mold spilled onto the coffee table in the process. The horrendous smell and look of the juice made Sam gag as Dean laughed at him. "It's not... funny," Sam sputtered between gags.

"Damn right it is!" Dean howled with laughter.

Sam got up from the couch and ran to the bathroom, and Dean followed him, trying not to miss a thing. Sam dumped all the apple juice out into the sink, hoping it would go down. A bunch of massive mold chunks lingered in the sink, along with a scent so foul it would make a dog hide it's nose. Sam desprately turned the sink on to wash the mold down, but to no avail. He ripped the drain cap out of the sink so the mold could go down, with Dean still laughing at him.

"This is not funny, Dean!" Sam yelled. Dean left in fear his brother would punch him, but he continued to laugh outside. Sam finally build up the courage to rip the bottle off of his hand. The bottle only took some of his skin, but left it bright red and bleeding in one spot. Sam wiped the blood on his pants and stormed out to see Dean had finally calmed down and he had cleaned up the mess on the table.

"Ah, Ebay is a great place," Dean sighed, with a grin still plastered on his face.

"Fuck you too," Sam grumbled as he plopped onto the couch.