Oh Jess ~ (Sickfic)

"Are you alright, baby girl? You don't look so good," Sam said, glancing at me and then back at the road as the sun was setting.

"No," I mumbled. My stomach was doing flips. I leaned my head on the car window.

"Baby, what's wrong?" he asked, putting his hand on my knee.

"My stomach," I mumbled.

"Okay, sweetie. We've only got thirty miles until we get home. Then I'll make you some peppermint tea and we can curl up on the couch and watch Netflix. Does that sound good?" Sam offered.

"Mhm," I hummed. He gently rubbed my knee, and moved up to my thigh.

We sat in silence as he continued to drive down the interstate towards our home on campus. About fifteen minutes later, my head started to feel light and I felt the nausea in the back of my throat.

"Can you pull over?" I asked as my mouth began to water.

"Yeah, you okay?" Sam asked. I shook my head and cupped my hand over my mouth.

He quickly pulled over and I jumped out of the car. Sam got out too and ran around the front to help me. I doubled over as he grabbed my hair to hold it away from my face and rubbed my back. I quietly gagged and coughed unproductively.

"It's okay Jess, it'll be okay," he whispered.

After a minute of straight gagging and finally threw up. It felt like hours, but it was only minutes until it was over. I sat down against Sam's car. He sat down next to me and gave me a kiss on my sweaty forehead. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and rubbed my arm.

"Are you feeling better now?" he quietly asked.

"A little," a whispered and snuggled my face into his flannel.

"Do you wanna try going the rest of the way home?"

"Okay," I whimpered. He helped my to my feet and into the car. He got in on the other side and turned over the ignition.

"Just tell me if you need me to pull over again," Sam said quietly as he began to drive back down the road.

I was able to make all the way back home. Sam helped me inside and to the couch. He gave me a blanket and left to the kitchen to got make me some peppermint tea. But by the time he got back, I was already in the bathroom throwing up again. I heard him put down the tea on the coffee table and run towards the bathroom.

"Baby, are you okay?" Sam asked frantically as he knocked. I quietly threw up again and coughed. "Okay, I'm coming in, sweetie."

He gingerly opened the door to see me huddled over the toilet and holding my hair back. Without hesitation, he sat down beside me and held my hair back. He carefully rubbed my back. I threw up again and again, but each time it was just bile.

"It's okay, my love," he cooed.

Once I was done, Sam wiped off my face with some toilet paper and flushed the toilet for me. He pulled me close to his chest so I could hear his heart and his breathing. I started to cry into his chest.

"It's okay, it's okay. Let it out baby," he whispered. I continued to cry into his chest for several more minutes as he held me close.

I sat up a little and wiped my tears. Sam took my face in his hands and wiped away the tears that continued to roll down my face. I he kissed me on the lips.

"Baby, I just threw-"

"Jess, I don't care," he interrupted.

"But you're gonna get si-" I started to say but he interrupted me again, but with a soft kiss to my lips. Our mouths danced together in perfect unison.

He put a hand on my waist as we made out on the bathroom floor. His hand made it's way up my shirt and to my bra clasp.

"Is this okay?" he asked, pulling away from our make out session for a quick second.

"Not right now. I'm sorry, I just don't feel good," I whispered. He immediately let go of my bra, and came back in for one more kiss.

"No, no. Don't be sorry," he said, placing a soft kiss on my forehead. I curled up into his chest. "Do you wanna go back to the couch? I can put on a movie or something," he offered. I nodded. Sam helped me to my feet and lead me to the couch.  "Do you feel like you might throw up again? Like should I go get a bucket or something?" Sam asked.

"Mhm," I hummed.

Sam left my side and came back with a bucket lined with a trash bag.  He turned on the TV and switched it over to Netflix. He handed the remote to me so I could pick. After a minute of browsing I chose Mulan. Sam curled up next to me and we watched the movie together. I slowly sipped the tea that he had put in the coffee table earlier.

Eventually Sam fell asleep, but the nausea kept me awake. Finally, Mulan ended and I changed it to Coraline, while still trying to keep Sam asleep. Suddenly, my mouth started to water. With Sam still on me, I leaned over and picked up the bucket. I quietly vomited into it, trying not to wake my boyfriend. I felt him stir a little.

"Baby, you okay?" he mumbled, sitting up. "Oh, sweetie. It's okay," he whispered when he looked up. Once he was off of me, he pulled my hair away from my face and rubbed my back.

"Are you okay now?" Sam asked once I finished. I nodded, so he got up and took the trash bag out of the bucket and cam back with a new one so it wouldn't smell so bad. He curled up next to me again and gave me another kiss. We eventually fell asleep on the couch together.

I woke up early the next morning to hear loud retching coming from the bathroom. The awful sound made me gag and then vomit into the bucket beside me. "Baby are you okay?" Sam asked from the bathroom. I was actually feeling a bit better.

I rushed to Sam's side to help him. I sat down on the tile floor and
gently rubbed his back as he threw up loudly. His hair and back was so sweaty and he was shaking like a kitten caught in the rain.

"Baby go back to the couch, I'll be right there to take care of you," he said.

"Baby, you're the one who needs taken care of right now," I retorted. Sam just scoffed and readjusted himself not he toilet seat. "Are you feeling any better?" I asked.

"Nope," he croaked before vomiting again.

"Oh, baby," I said under me breath.

After a minute or so he leaned back against the wall and groaned. I flushed the toilet for him. I felt him forehead, and it pretty much brunt my arm.

"Oh my God, you're burning," I whispered. I got up and got a washcloth wet under the faucet. "Are you gonna throw up again?" I asked.

"Not for a bit," he mumbled as he stood up and stretched.

"Come lay down," I whispered. I hooked onto his arm and helped him to the couch.

I put the washcloth over his forehead. I cleaned up the mess in the bucket from earlier and put a new trash bag in it for Sam. I made him some tea and put it on the coffee table for him. Now I was armed and ready to care for him today.

A/N~
Hey, sorry it's been so long since an update. I'm just having a rough time right now. Also there was a request but I can't find it, so who ever commented a request a few months ago, you might wanna send it to me again in a private message.