Birthday (9)

The couple finally at their home after almost 4 days in New York. Jisung pick them up from the airport and drive them home. Jimin was too tired so he just sleeping all the way to their home.

But opposite for Jungkook because he checked the calendar and its shows 10th in the October. He opened the e mail, group chats, Taehyung, and all other stuff that he planned to. In that macbook of his contain all the plan for the suprise. Another 3 days and his Jimin will aged one year more.

Jungkook stop all his work because Jimin stir in his sleep. "Hey baby.. We're almost there hmm..You can sleep at home..its more comfortable..You will hurt your back in the car.."Jimin nodded and lean his head on Jungkook shoulder. Jungkook patted his head and place his head on Jimin's head.

"We're here Jungkook. You can bring Jimin in, he look so tired...I'll bring the luggage." said Jisung while Jungkook nodded and pick Jimin up bridal style.

When he enter their mansion he see Jihyo and Jeongyeon smiling at him and give him a sign to eat after tuck Jimin. But he just shook his head because he's tired.

Once he put Jimin on the bed he lay beside him and wrap his arm around Jimin's body to cuddle. Jungkook didn't know why but he suddenly want to cuddle so he does.

__________________
13th of October

Jungkook and Jimin goes downstair and found Jihyo playing with Mina. Jimin go to her and suprise Mina.

"Aahhh!! oww Uncle Minie you scared me!!" said Mina shouted. "Uncle Minie is sorry •3•" Mina nodded and hug him.."Mina miss Uncle Min min." Jimin laughed and kiss her cheeks.

"awee I miss me too" Jimin said giggling at the pouting Mina. "Meanieee -3-" said Mina hitting Jimim softly.

"Mina won't you show Uncle Minie your new dress?" said Jihyo. Mina nodded and running to her room. "What dress?" ask Jimin knowing nothing. "Just wait Jiminie".

They wait untill lil small girl running to them with her dress on. "Do I look pwetty?" show Mina. Her dress are a combination of blue and black. It have sparkluly black on top and blue skirt and bow.

(kinda look like this)

"Oh my you're so cute lil Mina. I think you're grow to fast.." Jimin look at her in awee. Then Mina take his hand and drag him to his room.

"Hahaha....why we're here Mina sweetie...This is my room.. Eomma buy you this and...want you to wear it today..." Jimin look at Mina and said "Noona buy this? Its expensive...omg no I won't wear it...."

Mina then said "Noo...You should wear it...Eomma will be sad.T-T" Jimin sigh and pick up the outfit.
The outfit look fancy with a stripped coat that reach hid knee and a black shirt inside.

(minus the hat and the bag)

After Jimin change his outfit he search for Mina. The mention girl is playing with Jihyo still in her dress. Jimin kinda freak out because Jihyo are all dress up same goes to Jeongyeon,Ilhoon and Jisung.