Weird (M) (5)

"Aarh...Arh...Ju..Jungkook you're so big...ahh...I f..feel so full.." said Jimin when he sat down on Jungkook hard on in slow peace.
"Yeah like that baby...Scream my name love..." with that Jungkook thrust upward holding Jimin's hip impatient.

"Jun...Jung ahh...close.." Jungkook flip them and thrust harder in Jimin without breaking a kiss. "Baby..you're beautiful." "I'm gonna...ahh..JUNGKOOK!" with that Jimin reach his climax on his stomach. Jungkook still picking his thrust and finally came filling up Jimin.

"Ah....I...love you" said Jimin after Jungkook pulled out. Jungkook kiss him and bring warm cloth to clean their mess. After that They just cuddle and go to sleep.
______________

Three week later ....

Jimin pov

We just come back from work but I decide to help Jihyo and Jeongyeon noona preparing dinner because I want to make sure everything that Jungkook's eat should be from me.

"Noona..What will we have for dinner?" asked me. "We will eat some (insert korean dishes) " ny eyes sparkle when I heard that from Jihyo noona. "oh noona that's wonderfull.. Its been a long since I eat that..Now I miss Eomma." I don't know why but I feel emotional when I talked about Eomma. What's wrong with me?

"Minie are you okay?" ask Jeongyeon noona. "Yeah I'm fine just exausted from work." "Don't stress your self too much okay? Now go and freshen yourself." her said. I just obey because I really exausted. I don't knoe why but everything gone wrong when I'm at work today.

Flashback (Flashback in the flashback...what a nice thing..great job to myself😪)

"So this project will be......" I don't care anymore. My head spinning and I feel dizzy as fuck. I don't know what is the motive of this meeting. I just can't concentrate.I think I might die soon.

"..min...Jimin?" I snapped out and look around but the meeting room is already empty. Its only Jungkook here. "Baby what's wrong? You're sleeping just now..are you okay?" ask Jungkook.I can say he is worried becaue its writen all over hia face. Its not that hard to tell he's in a bad mood or in a good mood or probably sick. Wait...I'm asleep? Shit .. now I really don't know about the meeting anymore..Good job Jeon Jimin.

"I'm okay...My head feel heavy just now.But why don't you wake me up in the meeting..? Its must be really embarrasing." I ask him. "I want to but your face doesn't show me you're sleepy or tired. Your face scrunched.Why?" I just shook my head and massage my temple. Shit its still hurt.

"Jungkook I'm dizzy. I think you will have lunch alone with Tae just keep going without me.I just want to sleep." He nodded and kiss my cheeks. When I stand up and start to walk. Everything that I carry fall out from my grip. I sigh and pick it one by one and go to my office to calm myself and sleep. But instead I go to Jungkook's office and sleep on the sofa hugging his coat.

End of flashback

That's what happened to me at work today. I enter my room and see Jungkook still in his bathrobe. Maybe he just done showering.

He maybe notice my present so he look at me and said "You can go freshen yourself hmm..you don't look okay at work today.Am I give you lot of work baby?" I smiled but still reply to him.."No..its not your fault..being secretary always have a lot of work Jungkook. I take the work because I can do it..Don't worry..I just don't feel good today.." he come closer to me but when he about to hug me ...

I sniff in the air and push him.He look at me weirdly and said "what's wrong?" I pinch my nose and said "what type of perfumes do you wear Jungkook? Is this new ? It really bad you know...please wear your usual one. Its make me dizzy."

Jungkook pov

"what type of perfumes do you wear Jungkook? Is this new ? It really bad you know...please wear your usual one. Its make me dizzy."

I shocked when he said like that so I reply to him. "This is the usual one love. I'll change now okay..Please rest after this you make me worried." I said to him.He nodded but I herd him said "huff".

Then he dissapere from my sight and I heard water.He's already washing himself. I just let him do his stuff and I go to the kitchen to see how Jihyo and Jeongyeon noona doing since I go straight to my room when I back from work just now.When I enter the dining room I see my noonas alreadg set the table almost 100% done.

"Jungkook? What are you doing there come sit..I'll call Ilhoon and Jisung..I might say Jimin showering?" ask Jeongyeon noona."Yes Jimin is showering..I'll just wait here." they nodded and go calling their husband.

________

"Noona~~ I want to eat blueberry cheescake with marshmallow and some peanuts. (Is it weird?? I just write it down.) Please noona..." whine Jimin to Jihyo noona.

"But Minie ...Its already night..I don't think we can have a cake..and your cake..I don't think it have been made by anyone." said Jihyo noona calmly. "But noona I want you to make the cake and I want it now." Jimin start to whine like a little kid and tears start building in his eyes.

Jihyo noona then said "I'll make it tomorrow okay? When you get back from work,you can eat it okay?" Jimin shook his head and said "noo...I want it now." I can't watch it longer and I pull him and said "Hey..don't worry baby you'll have the cake tomorrow hmm..Its already late..Noona is tired..you're also tired..we'll sleep first okay then tomorrow you'll wake up and go to work with me..and when we're home..you can enjoy your cake okay?" He stop sobbing and look at me deeply.

"Promise?" he said showing his little pinky finger. I nodded and said "promise..now go appologise to noona." He nodded and move closer to noona. He hug her and said.."I'm sorry noona..I'll wait untill tonorrow..now you can rest." he said..Noona kiss his cheeks and ruffle his hair.."It's okay Minie..you seem lot of stress lately..I'll make the cake okay?" he nodded and let her go.

Then we go to our room and we lay on the bed. "What's wrong with you Minie.." I whisper when I see he's already sleeping peacefully snuggling beside me with his pillow.

I glance at the calendar and notice October gettibg nearer. Jimin's day will be on another 3 weeks. Now I have a lot to do....

👆👆👆👆👆👆

done chapter..R u doing okay nochis...I miss you guys

~~ziee❤

HOBIII...HAVE A FUCKING PIERCINGS ..OH MY GOD .I'M DYING...