Run(7)

Jimin's pov

I woke up around five in the morning and running to the bathroom. I vomitted inside the toilet bowl and my throat are really hurt. I feel someone rubbing my back and see Jungkook. Once I done vomitting he put his hand on my temple.

"You're still warm baby...I guess you need to stay home today either." I shook my head. I want to say something but I vomitted again. "*breath* D..Don't leave me..." he smiled.

"I'll call Tae after this and ask him my schedule again..I think I don't have any important meetings..I can just work from home..now you need to rest again." without any time wasted he pick me up and put me on the bed.

I search for his outfit last night but I can't find them. "Jungkookie where's your shirt last night?" I asked him. He look at me and said " I already put it away because its smell horrible baby. You can't sleep with them. " he said caressing my hair.

"But I want to hug that..fine but you need to be here with me so I can cuddle you everytime." He about to protest but then I said "or gimme that" pointed at his sleepwear. He sigh and said " Fine...okay I'll give you this but I need to call Tae first." I nodded and sleep.

Jungkook's pov

Now what.. He want to sleep with my clothes? The smelly one I mean.. Is he relly okay?

I ignore the feeling and called Tae. I know its early but I need to ask him a favor. Yeah..

Tae
Jungkook

-Dialing Taehyung-

Hmmm...hello?

Hey Tae sorry for disturbing you this hour. Are you fully up?

Yeah yeah..what do you need?

Can you check my schedule for today? I think I cannot be in the office today..Jimin still sick and will throw a tantrum if I left him.

Wait up.... hmm...Nope..You don't have any..then you shall not go to the office today and take care of your precious Jiminie..but make sure you do your work and active your e-mail so that I can know the suprise detail...

Alright thanks alot bud...bye.

Call ended

I enter our room again and saw Jimin sleeping so I just get showered and change.

I am thirsty so I go to the kitchen and saw Jihyo noona. "Jungkook? Why you're up so early?" she asked me. "Jiminie throw up so I awake. I don't go to work today. But I'll still doing my work in my office. Please tell Jiminie that okay..." she nodded and I get a glass of water...No a mug of water..

I soon excuse myself and go to my office to start working. I look at the clock and its shows 6:39 in the morning. I know I should go back to the dining room at 7:30.

A knock heard from my office door and reveal Jimin wrapping in the blanket. "Heyy baby...what are you doing here hmm? You need rest." I said walking to him.

I lead him into the room. "Naah...I want to accompany you work Kookie..I made you didn't go to work today..." I shook my head and kiss his cheeks. We sat down on the sofa and I said "You don't need to..I want you to be healthy again love...Now *pick Jimin up * you need to sleep on our comfortable bed."

"Put me down...I want to be with you in the office...Please Jungkookie..." he begged but I just ignore him and keep walking. His breath getting slower and slower untill it become calm. I look down and see he is sleeping on my arm. I put him down on out bed and make sure he's wrapped in the blanket.

"Oh!? Jungkook? Are Jimin asleep?" I nodded and said.."Noona don't make him eat just yet bacause he just fell asleep." She smiled and said. "I thought he was with you in the office but I did'nt found him there. You can eat now Jungkook I put your breakfast there and for Jiminie...I'll wake him up at nine"

"Thanks noona I owe you a lot. You and Jeongyeon noona take care of him from yesterday..Btw noona..Tae will tell you guys the details later...*whispering* suprise party." she nodded.

~12:00 in the afternoon~

Jimin's pov (again)

"Jungkookie????" I opened his office door but I don't see Jungkook. I ask noonas and hyungs but they don't know where is he..

He seems like he doesn't care about me like this morning..I just want to cuddle him..

Eomma I want you..

-end of Pov s-

Jungkook just back from convenience store he want to buy some of his belongings and some ice cream for Jimin.

"Jungkook ah where were you!? Jimin search for you and now he's gone...I don't know where is he going!!" said Jihyo in a really panic state. "What!! Noo..where is he going right now..he's still sick gosh..noona i'm sorry for not telling you I just went to convenience store." said Jungkook.

"No its okay..Now I'm worried about him. Try calling him now."

The number you have dialed is not in service..Thank you..

Shit...Jungkook thought...

Ilhoon then enter and ask them "What happend here? wht everybody are worried?"

"Hyung?..Do you know where's Jimin?"

"Jimin? Didn't he told you that he is at the airport? I don't know where he's going but he said he already told you ...."said Ilhoon. "Jungkook did you do something to Jimin? He seems like he's sulking." said Ilhoon again.

"I don't know...Like seriously I'm not doing anything" said Jungkook. " Well I think...you should just let him for a bit...maybe there's something that make him go..just let another 2 days okay...if he's not coming back..I'll help you search him okay?" Jungkook nodded and go to his room.

~Meanwhile~

"Eomma....pick me up at the airport now.."

"Huh..Jiminie!??Why you..."

"Just pick me Eomma"

"Alright ..hang in there."

☝☝☝☝☝☝☝

Umm nochis..I've been thinking...should I make a instagram acc for this wattpad acc??

Please comment below your thought about this story and for the instagram thingy..

ziee~~💕💕