Our mansion (3)

Winter breeze getting colder and colder these day. The Jeons couple chilling the night together in their mansion. They sit near the balcony but the balcony door is closed. Its cold and Jungkook don't want his beloved husband to fell sick.

"Love what do you think about double honeymoon with Tae? He invite us."ask Jungkook breaking the silent. "Double? Its great..but where?" reply Jimin.

"They said that they want to go to Japan. Its been a long since they've been there." said Jungkook. Jimin nodded and said "Its great beside I really want to go to Japan for a long time. We can visit Tokyo or maybe Osaka?"

"Oh really? Its good then.I'll tell Tae after this. Are you sleepy? Let's cuddle and sleep.Its cold" ask Jungkook. Jimin nodded and take Jungkook hand to their bedroom.

~Morning~

Jimin's pov

I wake up without Jungkook by my side. But I hear his voice closer and closer to our bedroom.

"......Yeah..He's okay with it...yeah...We're just gonna stay for three days? Dafuq dude...make it a week. Fuck the work. Yeah...I'll pay it of course..Alright bye.."

With that he open our bedroom's door. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I look at him and smile. He look back and said "Morning love, how was your sleep?"

"Its really nice cuddling with my beloved husband. Who are you talked just now?" I ask him. "Tae...about the honeymoon.We'll go for a week. So I can have time with you..." He step closer to me and lean to my ears. "...And I can have fun with you each night." his voice send shiver to my body.I feel my cheeks getting hot so I punch his arm playfully and said "pervert husband". He just chuckle and reply "Please don't be shy love. I've seen it already."

I glare at him and pinch him at his chest. "Stop it. What we'll have for breakfast?" I asked him. "Ilhoon hyung make us some blueberry pancake. Also his wife, Jihyo noona also here with their daughter Mina and Jeongyeonie noona last night." said Jungkook.

"Really!!? Noona is here with that fluff kid. Awee..Its been so long. I missed her." I said. Jihyo noona is Ilhoon hyung's wife. She is the maid in this mansion.While Ilhoon hyung is the butler. We also have a driver his name is Jisung . He also have wife her name is Jeongyeon but they did not have any child yet. Jeongyeon is Jihyo older sister. She also a maid here.

There are only 7 of us that live in this big mansion. This mansion guards leave nerby. We always trying to make them stay but they said that they have their family and live nearby. So that don't want it.

They have their own bedroom in our mansion. Well this is a mansion so our mansion have 3 floor with elevator. Our room in the top and thier bedroom at the 1st floor. While second floor has guest room and living room.

me and Jungkookie's room

Jisung + Jeongyeon bedroom

Ilhoon and Jihyo bedroom

Mina bedroom.

There still have a empty room that left for Jisung hyung son or daughter.

After done with bath and stuff we head to dining room. Jihyo noona and Jeongyeon noona preparing the table. So I run and hug her. "Noona... How are you I miss you..." I said to Jihyo noona. "Aigoo..Jiminie I only visit my mom at my villange..I miss you too..as well as Mina." she said ruffling my hair and pinched my cheeks.

Suddenly I hear a scream.."Uncle Jiminiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeee!!!!" "oooff" that's what I sounded when she jumped on my back. "Hey Mina I miss you.." I said and run all the way to the living room and back to dining room.

Jungkook's pov

I just laugh at my husband silly-ness. "So noona how's your mother?" ask me to Jihyo." She getting better and send greeting to you and Jimin." said noona.

My baby husband come in the dining room panting. "Aigoo Mina is getting bigger and heavier..ahh...Now I want to eat okay?" said Jimin putting Mina down as she nodded and run to Ilhoon hyung.

"Jimin ah...Mina is getting lonely when will you will have a baby?" tease Jihyo noona look at Jimin. I see my baby blushing and whinning "Noona~~ Let Jeongyeon noona first then me"

Then Jeongyeon noona interrupt him and said..."Naah its your turn.I pass already." with her statement we all froze and suddely Jihyo noona run and hug her. "Congratulation unnie...Oh my god I'm gonna be aunty"

Jimin gasped and hug her too."awwe noona that's not fair.."said Jimin pouting. Jeongyeon noona chuckle and said "Don't worry Jiminie we're not pushing you.."

"Noona" I call make them look at me. "Yes Jungkook?" I look at them and continue "Me and Jimin will leaving three days from now. We're going to have honeymoon at Japan."

"Alright Jungkook.I'll help Jimin prepared his things while our husband helped you." said Jeongyeon smirking at Jimin. Jimin look clueless and just shrugged off."But we can do it by ourself." Ask Jimin. "I know but we just wanna help.Is it okay?" with that he nodded and smile.

After that we all eat our breakfast together. We ate while cooed at Mina cuteness.
☝☝☝☝☝☝☝☝

Here is it nochis...I hope you like it...its kinda short but...that's it...bubye untill next week.