Cake (6)

Jungkook's pov

Morning came and I want to go to the office. But I'll not let my Minie go to work today he seems so restless. I don't want him to be so stress. I don't want anything bad happened to him.

When I first woke up from my sleep. I immedietly looking at my precious husband beside of me. I watch his sleep, he's breathing with an uncomfortable one. I touch his face to cares if but..It make me frown because Jimin's tempreture was high.

Now I'm going to the kitchen and see my noonas just about to start making our breakfast. But I stopped them "Noona ...can you cooked for Jimin a porridge? I think he have a high fever." Jeongyeon noona look at me and said "Will you go to work today?" "Well unfortunately yes...I have a meeting with bussiness department. I want to stay at here believe me noona." She chuckled.

"Don't worry Jungkook ah.. we'll take care of him.Now just make sure he's warm and you go start to prepare yourself for work." Reply her. I pout and go to take the shower.

I come our from the shower with a towel around my waist as I see Jimin stir in his sleep. I immedietly put on my clothes and go beside him.

"J..Jungkookie...I'm cold.." He said . I nodded and get another thick blanket to keep him warm. I also get a wet clothe to put on his forehead. "I'm sorry love but I need to go to work now.." "I...I wan..want to go.." I kissed him and said "You're not going anywhere ok...you'll just be here.

Then I go to work with a heavy heart and worried over Jimin. He's kinda of troublesome when he's sick.I hope he will not make noonas work too hard.

nobody pov

*knock* *knock*

Jeongyeon enter the room and see Jimin wrapped in 3 thick blanket. She put the tray on the night stand and change the clothe to make sure the fever going down.

"Jiminie~~ Wake up ... let's eat some porridge okay?" She see Jimin open his eyes slowly and nodded. She help Jimin tu sit up and place a jacket on his shoulder.

Jimin start to eat but he throw up beside in onether bowl (Jeongyeon brought extra bowl for emergency) "Jiminie....please swallow it slowly..You keep puking.." Jimin shook his head and place the bowl in the tray and said "Noona I want my cake."

Jeongyeon giggle and said..."Don't worry Jihyo is baking it right now..exactly what you want it to be. I promise you can eat it soon. But first take your medicine." Jimin smiled and say "but..noona Where's Jungkookie...I miss him."

"He left for work Jiminie..He really want to stay but he have a very important meeting. I must say you know." Jimin nodded and hung his head low.

"Noona...how its feel to have a life inside your body?" Jimin asked out of curiousity. Jeongyeon perk her eyebrows and say "Where is that come from?" Jimin shrugged and say "Curious.. It really make me feel jealous. I want it too."

Jeongyeon laugh but answer it anyway " You'll I know it..but have a life inside you are really great. You'll always do something carefully because you think about them. You'll also care and want to make sure they're safe because you have to carry your husband generation." She said smiling.

"Noona? Can I touch it?"Ask Jimin shyly refering to Jeongyeon baby bump that's is only four month old. "Of course you can.." Jimin's hand placed on the bump. He smile and utter "It really feel great am I right? because you'll never go anywhere alone."

*knock* *knock*

A knock of the door hear and Mina's head pop out. The door opened larger and Jihyo come in. "Mommy? Were uncle Jiminie is here?" ask Mina to Jihyo.