XXXVI

| CHAPTER - XXXVI |

WE'LL BE ALRIGHT

Rosanna and Charles currently stumble into his apartment, located conveniently above the bar.

They ended up here after making out heavily at the bar, then moving to his friends, talking to everyone, all whilst they shared looks of lust. Rosanna was getting into a good conversation with Fiona and Carolina, another friend of his, about how they knew Anastasia, Rosanna's best friend. That's when, Charles came and stood behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and holding her close, whispering how he wants her, then letting her resume her conversation. His lips had pressed against her neck, against the skin that he previously sucked at. Rosanna had to lean against him to stay upright, her hands finding his, but that only prompted him to drop them lower, a few of his fingers curling into her shorts.

That's when Rosanna had had it.

That's how they ended up here.

Rosanna moans into his mouth, her fingers beginning to unbutton his shirt. She pushes it past his shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. Charles leads her to his bedroom, leaving the door open, letting her know that he's the only one living here.

His lips move down the column of her throat, to her collarbone, sucking in a lovebite, similar to the few he has scattered across her neck. She moans, hips lifting off the bed, as his hands push up her see through fabric, and he unties the string holding her bralette together. He pulls everything over her head, fingers slipping into her hair and kissing her mouth harshly, once more. Her fingers dig into his arms, trying to find sanity because having him like this, just being there with him is making her lose her mind.

Rosanna moves to undo her belt but he slaps her hands away, ready to do it for her. "Chuck," she softly moans, then pushing down her ripped denim shorts, to reveal her white panties. Chcuk's finger trail across them before moving to get rid of his pants. His lips open up, sucking at the skin as he dips lower and Rosanna can't help but tug at his locks, feeling his brown curls slip past her fingers, feeling soft.

Suddenly, Rosanna's flipping them over, hoisting herself onto him to straddle him. Her teeth graze his kissing, moving lower. Charles tips his head back, hands running down her chest, to her waist before pressing his fingertips into her burning skin, his swollen, well-kissed lips parted and gasping.

She looks at Charles, who has his head thrown back, moans ripping from his throat, as his fingers hold her head, just staying there so he can grab her hair. When Rosanna looks at him, she finds a glorious sight.

Her heart races and she smiles. He's the only she wants to see like this.

Late into the night, Rosanna is awake, as Charles lays next to her, exhausted. His chest is heaving, as is hers and he shudders, struggling to find his breath. Rosanna chuckles, turning to her side and cuddling to his side. "Hi," she smiles.

Charles looks at her and then chuckles, leaning over her and pressing his lips to her. His hands begin to become more frantic, slipping down her, to where they were less then twenty minutes ago but then Rosanna stops him and he instantly pulls away, falling back beside her. He turns his head, laying beside her on his back, as she is, and smiles. "Want to talk?"

Rosanna smiles, lifting a hand and resting it on his cheek, twisting it so her fingers can stroke his cheek. He moves his lips momentarily, to kiss the tips of her fingers. Rosanna melts, her face softening up at a sight so pure. With a smile, he lets her resume her stroking his cheek and Rosanna takes a deep breath. "We do need to talk."