VII

| CHAPTER VII | 

ONLY IF YOU BE MY HARRY STYLES

Before Jésus has any time to react to the mop of raven, curly hair, an aunt of his he doesn't even know is calling him to join them inside as Romeo is about to sing.

Coughing, Jésus follows immediately. He is probably dreaming – he's sure he was only dreaming. It's probably that all of this – meeting old faces, reliving old memories – has brought upon a wave of nostalgia, that is slowly drowning him . . bot to kill him, but to make him painfully course through his life like it was before he left for London.

Everyone over here knows what happened. . .they know why Jésus left. Still, they go out of their line and asking him "why?"

Inside, there's a small gathering around the piano, and Rosanna can clearly see her tall, youngest brother, Romeo. Over her five foot' seven frame, Romeo stood an incredible six foot' two. Therefore, in a gathering, Rosanna does not have to worry about her finding her sibling – one of the few siblings she talks to.

Rosanna moves forward, trying to get a better view because she knows that her brother sings incredibly well and that there's a high chance of people almost about to trip her over.

"What're you going to sing for me, pretty boy?" a cunning voice calls, interrupting Romeo from setting up. Romeo turns around in his suit, and comes face to face with the girl for whom he drops to his knees.

Cordelia stands there, looking ever so heavenly. Her pretty eyes where dusted with a pale pink colour, her lips stained with a nude lipstick and her cheeks shimmering under the lights. Romeo's mind begins to swarm with things his parents should never find out about, as he checks her out in the satin pink dress she wears, short to show off her legs. It's thin straps show off her shoulders and make the fading love bite on her collarbone (work of Rome Rodrigues) be on display. It wraps around her and the plunge is enough to grab Romeo's attention and run his mind with all the things they've done together. 

It reminds him much of what she was looked like when this whole deal between them began. Romeo vividly remembers the first time he touched her skin intimately and her lips felt against his. He remembers the feeling of her legs tightly encircled around his torso, and how his hands frantically ran up and down any inch of exposed skin he could get to.

What stands out the most is the changed colour of her hair. Gone is the dark hair, replaced by a striking platinum blonde, which made her blueish silver eyes stand out even more. 

"What song are you going to sing, my singing star?" Cordelia questions, cocking her head to the side, her fingers running over the strings of the guitar Romeo has set to the side.

"Huh?" Romeo asks, shaking his head for a second to regain a good state of mind.

Cordelia smirks. Of course she has that effect on people. Especially because Romeo has been with her so passionately, his thoughts and emotions can be heightened and she can make him squirm further.

"When did yo dye your hair? Is it temporary?" Romeo asks instead, fixing the tuning of his electric guitar. 

When he's taking it off, Cordelia shakes her head, correcting, "Got it coloured at the salon. Fighting with a bunch of dickheads like Calloway resulted in this," she points towards her platinum blonde hair. 

"Come on, Romeo, you can't keep getting distracted! Work ethics," Cordelia states, resting a hand on her hip.

Romeo rolls his eyes. "This isn't work for me. My parents and my family think they can toss me around whenever they feel like it."