XX

| CHAPTER - XX |

TAKE MY HEART, MAKE IT YOURS

"Where's Rosa?" Mrs Rodrigues asks, when the boys return to the backyard.

Romeo squeezes his mother's shoulder, walking around to get to his seat. Slumping onto his seat, he grabs a muffin, replying, "She's on a date."

"A date?" his father asks, leaning forward.

"Yes," Romeo nods. His eyes switch back and forth between them. "If you guys are shocked that someone is taking out Sana, trust me, I am to."

"Romeo," his father warns, accent thick.

"Sorry," Romeo sings, picking at his food.

"Speaking of dates," Nawaz begins.

Before she can continue, Francesco pitches in, "You know, I think you're married."

Nawaz looks at Francesco, giving him a look of disbelief, tilting her head to the side. Fahad flicks Francesco.

He then looks at Nawaz, his eyes curious. Curling his buttom lip into his mouth, he looks at his wife, wondering what she has planned for them. It is unlikely for Nawaz to take him out when they're fighting. Last night was great, but a date just may not be suited right now.

"I have something I need to show Fahad so we'll be gone for an hour," Nawaz explains, looking at her mother-in-law.

"Don't worry, Ahaan is in great hands," Mrs Rodrigues assures, smiling brightly at her daughter-in-law.

"Thanks, Mama."

Fahad catches his wife's eyes and he lifts his eyebrows in question. Nawaz doesn't reply silently, immediately. She purses her lips for a second, a small smile forming on her lips. Her eyes are soft when she looks at him and it is able to envelope Fahad in a world of their own. Fahad relaxes into his chair, feeling trusted and being able to blindly trust. With an effort, he smiles back, excited for what he has to show her.

Francesco wonders how all of his family manages to score someone – even Romeo, for sure. He knows there is something Romeo is hiding from them because he is constantly out for dinners on the most random times and is awake till late. His mother has even voiced her worries about Romeo sneaking out at night to him – Francesco suggested a scolding but his mother had already done that.

Well, if he's honest, Francesco may be trying to bloom a friendship with Suede. It's heavily flirtatious, yes, but he isn't doing it for the romance. He wouldn't mind be friends because he knows he would value it.

Last night was dreamt with Suede. Now, he isn't very sure as to when Suede plans on breaking it to her parents that they aren't dating and he doesn't understand what the title of 'boyfriend' enlists him to do. It's quite fine with him, as long as Suede is there.

Suede dropped him off last night, thanked him and then cruised away, not sparing him another glance. Francesco knows Suede, so he knows that it's not that she is running away but she just isn't one to please people – which is great and all, in some situations.

Xavier looks at Francesco, who is in deep thoughts about Suede and he groans, having recognised the look very easily. "Just go for it, man!" Xavier exclaims, across the table, putting his fork in his mouth.

Francesco snaps out of his daze and looks at Xavier, wondering what he's referring to. "Subway girl," Xavier explains. Unfortunately, he forget that their are other people seated at the table and the conversation of yesterday of 'subway girl' comes back to all of them.