VII

| CHAPTER VII | 

FOR 'SOO-DE'

At the end of a school day, Romeo and Cordelia are left with the worst luck. 

Cordelia and Romeo, as usual, had decided that fighting in front of everyone would be a grand idea. 

"You give it back to me, asshole!" Cordelia hisses, climbing on top of him as she tried to get her notebook from him. 

"It's just a notebook full of formulas, you idiot!" Romeo shrieks, passing the book to his other hand to make it remain out of her reach. 

Of course the two idiots aren't seeing what everyone else is. Cordelia is straddling Romeo, fighting him, whilst he does nothing but move the book back and forth. With a pinch to his side, Cordelia manages to catch the book as Romeo groaned, letting the book accidentally go. 

She grins in triumph, moving to sit next to him, in the little space between the armrest and him. Romeo feels every curve of hers press against his, as she opens the book and rests her head on his shoulder, solving a few equations of higher level maths that he needed help with. She did it so swiftly, he wondered how her mind worked. 

A few minutes later, Cordelia moves away, going to help Jacob by the study tables. She's leaning over the desk, making the skirt rise giving him a glimpse of her ass, which captures Romeo's attention in mere seconds. A few seconds later, he's squirming, trying to think of anything to get his mind off her. 

And, so, an hour later, when Romeo sees Cordelia again, at the end of the day, as planned, she's walking down the corridor, towards him, ready for her track and field practice. He's walking behind her and so speeds up his walk before she misses the door he plans on opening. Just as she reaches her side, he grasps her wrists, simultaneously as he opens the door to the boy's locker room. 

He pulls her in and capture her mouth with his. Cordelia moans, assuring Romeo that somehow she was waiting for this too. It was either going to be at school or at her house, but Romeo and Cordelia both lack patience – especially when it comes to sex. Romeo quickly, moves through the room, to the back, far way from any eyes. She's gripping his ass, and hoising herself onto one leg to curl the other around his torso. Quickly, before she can stumble and fal, Romeo lifts her, allowing her legs to be wrapped around him. She's sweetly rocking against him, making Romeo pat himself for not waiting for another four hours and deciding to take her right now. 

A few moments later (of making out), Romeo has her propped against the the lockers in the boy's locker room, as he sweetly rammed her against them. Cordelia was reaching for anything in her reach that was his. She scratched at his back and moaned into his ear, she let a hand wander to his ass, push her more firmly against him. She cried when she was at the brink, trying not to enjoy it as much, to show indifference. She grabbed his hair, directing his mouth to where she wanted it to be.  Cordelia did not bother to remove his clothes and neither did Romeo, finding it more gratifying to wear clothes. 

They did not mean for Judd to walk in on them when Cordelia had decided to take charge. She had him seated on a bench, behind the lockers, to be hidden from view. Her platinum hair bounced as she went along but what managed to blind Judd's view is the position he had found his best friend in. 

"Oh my fuck, Romeo Francisco Rodrigues!" Judd shrieks, covering his eyes and sprinting off to the other side, where he would not be able to see them. 

"Shit!" Romeo curses, grabbing Cordelia's hips and making her stop. He almost moans at the fact that she did not stop even after being walked in on. To tame his thoughts, he pulled her shirt on and gripped the collar to pull her forward. By doing so, her lips crashed onto his. Romeo decides it isn't a good idea when Cordelia's hand grip his face, pulling him closer and her hips begin to move again.