Kongpob was smiling a lot. From his manager's expression, he understood the older male's shock. He didn't care as long as he gets to date his P'Oon. His manager would be able to recover eventually.

Arthit wanted to glare at Kongpob but what's the use? It didn't seem to affect the younger male. He would just do something that would embarrass him more so Arthit choose to cover his face with his free hand. Kongpob wouldn't let go of his other hand, shamelessly taking advantage of him.

Stop lying Arthit! You like him holding your hand. You love how his hands fits nicely with yours. Admit it!

Yes. Yes he does. But Kongpob doesn't have to know that.

They have been travelling for a while now. Arthit expected to see the familiar buildings on his way to his dorm but he was sure that this was the way to Kongpob's house.

"You said you're going to bring me back to my dorm." His brow raised in suspicion.

"It's a detour."

Kongpob was becoming more shameless Arthit observed as they got to know each better. He was forward and stubborn, traits that Arthit didn't seem to mind. He surprised himself in discovering that those were the things that made him like the male more. Arthit drew out a long breath. He was really powerless when it came to Kongpob.

Jane left the two alone to deal with things back in the office. Arthit helped Kongpob with his things and followed the male to his apartment.

"You can put those on the sofa." Kongpob pointed in the direction of his living room while he headed to his bedroom to change.

Arthit put Kongpob's things on the couch as instructed. He didn't know what else to do so he sat on the empty space on the couch. He looked around and noticed that not much has changed when he last came here. Aside from a couple of new pillows and other trinkets that were probably gifts from Kongpob's fans, it was exactly as he remembered it.

Queen_Toot is video calling...

His phone vibrated and when he saw who the caller was, for a moment he hesitated. Normally, it was Knot who always calls.

He accepted the call and the first thing that came out of his friend's mouth was,

"Arthit, dear. When did you have time to become a celebrity?"

Arthit scrunched his nose in confusion. "I'm not. Seriously Ai'Toot where did you get that idea?"

Toota rolled his eyes and then looked at his friend like he had stolen something precious. "Don't you dare lie to me beyeotch. I can recognize your back anywhere. Kongpob posted a photo of you. Well... it's your back with a good view of your ass actually. And I know I am not wrong! I've looked at your ass more times than I could count. What? He has a nice ass." Toota looked at his boyfriend, Prem, without shame at his comment about Arthit's butt now with how loud he was. He was just being his usual self; loud and crazy.

Poor Arthit. He almost thought he became deaf on his right ear.

Prem who was sitting beside Toota just facepalmed, surrendering at his boyfriend's colorful antics.

"This is a surprise. Bright's not here. Where did that thing go?" Other than the two lovers in front of the camera, only Knot was there. Bright was missing.

"Arthit. It's rude to call your friend a 'thing'." Knot said from the background.

"Sorry dad." Arthit replied.

Toota changed the subject with an excited smile. "So where are you? Are still in holed up in your room? It has been ages since we hang out outside campus. Wait did you move out? Why is the background different from our dorm?" They basically lived in the same building so the rooms' layout were identical to each other.