29.

•The Book•
___________________________
Kaname's POV
It's been almost a month since the incidental fire at the campground leading in (Y/N), Zero, Mr. Yagari, and Yuki finding out they have to remain with some intolerable vampires.

By who's decision? Mr. Cross. Currently, I was in my room starting to wonder what was going on there that this "trip" so long.

If things were going as they were supposed to be going then they she has been back at least a week ago. The rain was hitting against my window starting to sooth me, then I got reminded of something on instinct.

The papers that (Y/N) had in her possession when she was arriving here. Some things were still not adding up yet.

I never bothered to take a look at them, Mr. Cross had them now.

I got out of my desk and started to slip on my coat as I headed out the door.

(Y/N)'S POV
When you woke up the house was dead silent. Not even the slightest sound. You got out of bed feeling well-rested after the much-needed sleep. As you made your way downstairs you realized you were right.

It was silent because it appeared that no one was there. You walked into the kitchen expecting food upon the tables but didn't see anything so you figured everyone else was asleep.

As you turned around you saw Shuu walking at the top of the stairs.

Without headphones. Very rare.

You started to make your way up the stairs to question him about all the silence and how it didn't really add up to how loud it usually is in the mornings. Just then it was like everyone was set on a timer a minute after the next.

Zero had come out of his room soon followed by Ayato, Yuki, and Kanato. You frowned and everyone looked at each other until someone asked the obvious question.

"They already left didn't they?" Said Ayato. Everyone else stayed silent and after what seemed less like forever returned to doing their own things and minding their own business.

~~~~~~
It was in the middle of the day when the group had come back and you were all gathered downstairs as always.

"YOU STOLE THE BOOK!" You yelled at Reji.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!??" You added. Apparently, when they went over to that little hut that you guys had gone into the other night, which was rather easy, it was completely empty.

Nobody to be found. You, of course, didn't think it was that easy, like come on seriously?

"We were thinking that we're going to save your life and possibly every other vampire in the world but you know, I guess we don't have to." Says Subaru. Very sarcastically. "And we didn't steal it-we just borrowed it..... maybe like forever."

"Borrowing, Stealing? Same thing. Did you figure out the rest of the message or what?" Asks Ayato impatiently. You rolled your eyes.

"Yes, we did." Said Reji. "Βιβλίο των προηγούμενων ζωών, Book Of Past Lives. We already covered that before but then on the first page of the book," He continues as he flips open the book on the table.

"The contents of this book, held by the head of all things, should appear onto the worthy. Not just information but different chanting, spells, and filters for all kinds. Some may destroy the world while others could save it. Choose wisely."

"Wait so this book can contain the simplest things to destroy the entire world?" You ask seriously.

"Apparently." Zero replied. "But that doesn't necessarily make it a book of past lives then does it?" He added on.

"No, I guess not. What else does it say?" Mr. Yagari asked. Reji flipped through some pages not finding anything interesting than stopping at the same page that you had stopped at when you first saw the book. You had just hoped that no one had seen the picture.

"This is you right?" He asks talking to Yuki then pointing at a baby picture of her and two other pictures of how she looked before the whole thing with kissing Kaname and then when she had her "modification". She nodded.

"That picture wasn't there when I found it." You say pointing to the one of her after the "modification".

"Are you sure?" Mr.Yagari asked.

"Yeah, it was just the baby picture and the other one." You look up above the picture, the picture of Kaname, and notice a change from that one as well. "This one too. That's Yuki's- our brother," You point out to everyone. "That picture is new too." You say pointing at the third picture of him in the Night Class uniform.

"I guess it was recently updated then, not long ago too." Yuki Replied.

"Kinda creepy if you ask me." Asks Shuu.

"Then it's good that no one asked." Replied Laito. Shuu just glanced his way then closed his eyes once again.

"Kaname Kuran, Alive, Male, Pureblood, Age 10,000 plus, Eye Color: Red-Brown, Hair Color: Brown, Single, Night Class Student, Moon Dormitory President, Head of Vampire Society, Relatives: Yuki Cross(Kuran) p.14/77, (Y/N) Kuran p.17/79, Haruka Kuran p.2/54, Juri Kuran p.24/95, Senri Shiki "cousin" p.8/72."

"They really know everything don't they?" Stated/asked Yui and Reji just kept flipping the pages.

"It's unsettling. They have EVERYTHING up to date about every single one of us and look," Reji says to Yui and points at a picture. "Is this- could this be your real father?" He asked her.

She looked at the book with no facial expression, just staring at the book as if it was pulling her into a trance that she couldn't get out of now or ever. She had never looked so terrified.
.
.
.
.
Word Count: 1176
____________________________
A/N: Hey guys. I apologize a lot but I do mean it so again sorry for not updating for a while.

If you thought this part wasn't good, I don't blame you but I tried so I do hope you enjoyed at least some of it.

I WOULD REALLY LOVE IT IF YOU GUYS COULD CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS PLEASE AND THANK YOU.

This is a Z Nation Imagines and Preference Book.

⚠️Not the cover but wanted you guys to see what I was talking about

⚠️Not the cover but wanted you guys to see what I was talking about. REQUESTS ARE AND WILL BE OPENED FOR THIS BOOK UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

 REQUESTS ARE AND WILL BE OPENED FOR THIS BOOK UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

This is a Tom Holland imagines book and requests are open.

Please check these stories out for me and tell me what you think. Thank you 😊 and goodbye 👋