21.

Hot Fire
______________________________
Your P.O.V

Next week was the week that we were supposed to leave camp. But no, something happened that didn't only change me and my outlook towards the world but everyone else around me. Kaname, Zero, Mr. Cross... That's all I could think about as I stare at the six men in front of me... And one girl. Now let me start from the beginning.........

.

.

.

" WE HAVE ONE MORE ACTIVITY PLANNED FOR US TONIGHT AND WE SHOULD START RIGHT NOW!!" Screamed Mr. Cross over the megaphone. I woke up instantly from my nap. I didn't know why but I didn't even feel sleepy as of now.

All I could ever think of for the past hours were the words Kaname said to me this morning. "Let's make a deal if you don't remember anything or at least things that will make sense to you about the brothers by the end of the night I'll tell you everything."

And me being my stupid self had to say: deal. I should have known what I was getting myself into. I sprung from my bed as everyone was making their way to the outside.

"Tonight we're going to have a campfire. With marshmallows, smores, spooky stories and sing along." Everyone made loud moans at the last part Mr. Cross had said. "Oh stop moaning and move it we don't want to be out here more than we should."

We all made our way around the beach as there was a campfire ground around the back. I've never even noticed it or even how peaceful this place really was. How come?

"Hey (Y/N) can you see that star right there?' Said Tadashi.

"Trust me I'm already sick of starts. Someone made sure of that." I said referring yo Kaname.

"Please just look right there, that little one there." I squinted my eyes but could quite make out what star he was talking about.

"I don't know what I'm looking at," I said as I felt hands cover my face.

"I'm going to point you in the direction and then I want you to open them and you'll see the star." I just shrugged and went along with it.

The second he let my eyes go Emily jumped out in front of me and I got startled and jumped back. This is why I never noticed how peaceful it was around here. Luckily Zero was behind me and made sure I didn't fall.

"You OK?" He asked bringing me up to my feet. Ever since I told him about Senri he didn't show he was mad or anything but I knew that he left a bit mad or jealous.

"Yeah, I'm fine, if only Em didn't startle me like that." She awkwardly waved and started to tiptoe away slowly into the crowd moving close to the campground along with Tadashi.

"Listen to me-" We both laugh after talking simultaneously. He nodded assuring me to go first.

"I'm sorry about the whole Senri thing but I really just miss us you know being us. Can't be going back to that?" I say putting my hands in my jeans.

"And I wanted to say I'm sorry for being a jerk. I deeply am I shouldn't have shut my girlfriend out as I did." A smile spread along my lips as I notice my cheeks start to burn. "I love you." He said grabbing me by the waist and hugging me.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~
"Truth or dare?" Asked one of them to say, class kids. We were sitting in a big circle around the campfire which was making it a tad bit warmer as it was cold out.