26.

•Keep Quiet•
___________________________
Your POV
You weren't able to sleep all night constantly thinking about Zero. You got out of the bed and made your way to the bathroom. You opened the door and froze seeing Zero standing in front of the mirror.

Luckily he wasn't naked, well not fully. He was wearing a towel around his waist and drying off his hair.

"Oh- I'm- I didn't realize that anyone was in here." You say about to close the door.

"No, it's fine." He looked towards the door. "I'm leaving anyway." He said as he left the bathroom leaving you by the doorway.

It hurt you for breaking up with him just knowing that he didn't belong to you anymore.

"Zero, I'm- I" You went silent you couldn't finish the sentence. He spoke anyways.

"I get it, don't apologize." He said turning to you.

"You do?"

"No. I don't." You had a feeling that he was being sarcastic. He turned back around and headed to his room. That left you feeling rather more hurt than before since you knew he used sarcasm in situations where he doesn't want to show his feelings.

You went into the bathroom locking the door, running the faucet of the bath, and undressing. As you stepped into the tub the warm water engulfed you and you felt soothed.

Sitting back and letting your head go under except your nose, eyes, and mouth. For the first time in a while, you actually felt as if there were no problems in the world that you had to worry about.

"You trying to kill yourself?" Said a deep voice startling you so much you actually almost put your head into the water rather than out. You sat up yet making sure not to expose yourself.

"What the hell do you want Ayato and I thought I locked the door... oh yeah that 'teleportation' thing." You look over to the door where he was standing then sunk back into the bath.

"I was bored and thought I could look for some fun."

"Well get out cause you're not finding it here!" You say a bit frightened at the fact you knew what his idea of "fun", suddenly remembering the memory.

"Your playing whether you like it or not," I grunted and sat down on the chair. Everyone had placed an item of their liking into a hat and as the object is drawn you go into a closet with that person. If you can't tell we were playing 7 minutes in heaven.

"But if anyone of you sexually harasses me I WILL KILL YOU!" You scream making sure that they heard you loud and clear.

"Don't worry I'm pretty sure they have other plans for you." Said Reiji as he smirked then cleared his throat. "You're first." He said to you as you placed your hand into the hat hoping for anybody else but Laito or Ayato.

Your bad luck broke out just then as You pulled out his red tie.

"I'm so screwed right now." You say palming your face. "All right let's go, the sooner we start the sooner it ends." You said as you get up and Ayato follows you behind.

You didn't hear him murmur to his fellow brothers before you were engulfed in the darkness of the closet.

"So... what's up? And don't answer by saying you like you did last time." Just as you said that he pinned you to the wall and you struggled out of his grip.

"We're going to have some fun, well not you but for me." He said as he gave a grin the dug his fangs deep into your skin. You screamed in pain as this was your first time and he was being ruffed. He kept going at a fast pace until you were sure you couldn't even see the little light in the closet.

Luckily he stopped and you fell to the floor and saw the door open. You could nearly keep your eyes open but felt the tears coming from them.

He spoke getting you out of the trans.

"Don't worry it's not what you think I'm talking about at all. I want to do something against the rules." You gave him the 'seriously, I don't care' look.

"Don't you already go against the rules Ayato?"

"Yes but this is different and it's something you would enjoy too." He said walking closer to you and sitting at a small chair near the bathtub.

"Well, then I'm definitely interested then," I say a bit sarcastic. "What you have in mind?"

"How bout we go and check out the den where the vampire werwolves cam from?" You sparked up almost reveling your chest area. "See I told you that you'll enjoy it. You wanna come or not?"

"Hell Yeah I'm coming, Reiji wouldn't have even let me go rather than the fact that I'm being used as bait and I can't wait another day!" With that, you kicked him out of the bathroom and got yourself ready to go find out who the heck tried to kill you.

As you soon snuck out of the front door with Ayato you couldn't help but think if you had lost your mind. Why? Because you were with Ayato first off and going in the direction of someone who tried to kill you, not once with fire but also with vampire werewolves.

You didn't even realize how long/much you were thinking about this issue until you reached the den.

Except it didn't look like a den, it was much bigger, almost exactly like a house. It was a light white color almost cream with red outlines and a black door.

It almost scared you that you were about to go into that house. But then again you would avenge yourself, wouldn't you?

"You want to chicken out?" Ayato asked putting his hands in his pocket and giving you a grin smile.

"Of course not, please." You say as you take your first step towards the house.