23.

•Plotting•
___________________________
YOUR POV
"So you're saying you think this is because of these... 'Evil Vampires'?" I said talking to the brothers, Zero, Yuki, and Mr. Yagari. It's been a week since we were here and I still barely understood why I had to stay but I didn't really have a problem.

I was put in my old room from when I was with the brothers, which caused the occasional flashbacks and nightmares, but other than that they didn't really talk to me at all. Just the occasional glance as if they knew what they did to me wasn't all so pretty.

"Yes but not exactly. They are a pair of brothers or so Reiji believes, and they just want to overthrow all the higher powers in their world so that they are not in power." Said Shu.

"Well if you ask me that's complete bull. " Said Subaru.

"No one asked you to begin with. And plus with them ruling over all vampires wouldn't it be the same as whoever is running it now?" Replied Ayato.

"That is the smartest thing I have ever heard come out of your mouth." Said Reiji.

"You little son o-" Started Ayato.

"Ok Ok, we are not going to get anywhere with all of you guys fighting!" I said interrupting them. They just stared at me then seemed to calm down.

"Now, do we even have an idea who these 'Evil Vampires' might be?" Asked Mr. Yagri.

"Not a clue." The brothers said simultaneously. I sighed. We've been sitting here for an hour thinking about what started the fire, who knew about it if they were working for or with somebody, and why.

So far we had only gotten at least two of thirds answered and the answered weren't at all rock solid.

"Can we call it a night and just get some rest?" I say rubbing my eyes.

"Vampires don't sleep much at night you know?" Said Kanato still playing with Teddy. I put on a little fake smile and said this sarcastically.

"Well you would know that I wasn't a vampire now wouldn't you?" Then smiled and walked off saying goodnight to everyone.

I went up to my room and got dressed as fast as I could ready to hit the bed. The second I touched it there was a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I asked slamming my head on the pillow being annoyed by whoever is trying to annoy me.

"Shu. Can I come in?"

"Sure." He came in slightly still standing by the door. "What's up?"

"That little comment you made before your left......" Oh great, he's here to talk about a comment that I made. Surprising considering he's not much of a talker.

"I just..... I don't know. It's like you blame us for a bad part of your life." I had to sit up at this point. Did he -in a kind of different way- just say that the bad part of my life is my fault!?

I gave him a look.

"Who's the fault is it then? Tell me I would love to know"

"Wait no I didn't mean it like that. What I meant is that it couldn't have been the only bad time in your life. There could have been different, not great days which makes it feel like it was all bad. What I'm trying to say is that it probably isn't just your time here with us that was bad it was the events around it, before and after, that makes it seem like this was the worst part but trust me it's not."