9.

Sakamaki Brothers Truth
___________________________
Your POV
"If someone was to ask about it I'm glad it was you." You look into each other's eyes and see his blue sparkle in the night sky.

You lean into each other and expect to kiss him but instead, he hugs you tightly.

"Senri," Ruka came out from the hall of the dance. "Lord Kaname wishes to see you for a moment."

"I'll be right there." He kissed you on the forehead and left.

Senri POV
"If someone was to ask about it I'm glad it was you." I looked into her eyes and noticed her (E/C) eyes have never looked as beautiful. Was I falling for (Y/N)? She was leaning into me and I leaned in as well.

Was I really about to kiss my best friend not to mention Kaname Kuran's sister? We were getting closer and closer to each other and I hugged her tightly.

"Senri," It was Ruka came out from the hall of the dance. "Lord Kaname wishes to see you for a moment."

"I'll be right there." Although I couldn't kiss her exactly on the lips I went kissed her on the forehead and left.

"Lord Kaname, Ruka said you wanted to speak with me?"

"Yes, it's about (Y/N)," I gave him a look telling him to keep going. "I've seen the way that you two have grown on each other as friends, I nodded. "And I need to know you would protect her if anything were to happen."

"I will. Why?" I asked leaning on a pillar.

"A day will come and I'm afraid something will happen not to just her but to all of us, Me, You, Yuki, Hanabusa, every one of us and I'll need you to keep an eye out for her."

"If it's something wrong will I be enough?"

"No," Ouch. "But there is another person that will protect her as well."

"As you wish Lord Kaname. " I said sarcastically. He seemed to laugh a tad bit as he knew why I said it the way I did. He's different nowadays.

"I'll see you around." He turned and walked away to where Yuki was standing. I couldn't believe they were still related after all this time.

My eyes drifted from them too (Y/N) who was talking to Zero. That's who Kaname was talking about when he said 'another person'.

Your POV
Once Senri left me you, you decided to go over and talk to Zero since he was the only other person you knew here that didn't seem 'busy'. You walked over to him which was next to s pillar eyeing everyone that was dancing.

"Hey, Zero!" You said rushing up to him.

"What do you want?"

"Wow, don't have to act like you don't want to talk to me."

"I don't."

"Oh." You felt a bit hurt but your facial expression showed otherwise, and he did notice.

"It's not what I meant OK? I'm just busy right now." He put his hands in his pockets.

"Busy watching other people have fun?"

"No."

"Yeah sure." You stayed silent and watched him as he watched other people. Everyone looked so nice and they seemed to be having a normal time, not needing to worry about your past.

Not did they need to worry about their parents because most of them were still alive and they had memories of them but me, me I didn't remember them at all and even when I try to remember it always hurt. Worst part yet was halfway coming on this trip I got stuck with these men in one hour.