19.

Questions•
___________________________
Your POV
"You know your beautiful right (Y/N)." You blushed and averted your eyes from him. "That's why I love you." He said pulling your chin up to him so you were directly seeing his face.

"I love you too." You said putting a hand on his cheek. He leaned in as you guys kissed for what seemed to be hours feeling like second to others.

"WHATTTT??!??!??!" screamed a voice you recognized as Emily.

"When were they a thing????" Said Hashani. Ohhhh right there were still people here. You reminded yourself. Secrets out.

Now (Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) why didn't you tell us!!!!?" Screamed Emily.

"Tell you what?" You asked as you were walking back to the mansion. Weirdly every time you looked at it you were reminded of something yet your mind would drift and you couldn't grasp it.

"What do you mean? Your dating Zero! The Zero I mean come on, he's strong-headed how did you deal with him?"

"He's actually nice and caring. I guess he just has a tuff shell."

"That you broke?" Murmured Tadashi. "I wonder how." He said while smirking.

"Ew, don't say that Tadashi. You're nasty." Said Hashani. As you guys made your way into the mansion you realized that Emily & Hashani share a room together while Tad had a room downstairs.

You all say your goodbyes as you walk into your room to see Rima asleep. Typical, vampires sleep during the day and live at night. Then again, as you thought, it wouldn't be bad to take a nap right now.

You quickly take a shower so you wouldn't be sticky from the water balloon fight then hurry to climb into bed. The second your head it the pillow you felt yourself drift into sleep.

Dream

I didn't know how but I just had to get out I just had to. Every day I felt myself getting weaker. Probably because of all the blood-sucking they had done on me.

"Ayato, please don't." I whimpered trying to get free from his tight grasp on my wrist.

"Yours Truly doesn't appreciate your tone." He said as he pushed me on the wall teasing me by licking my neckband whispering things in my ear before he sunk his fangs inside of me, too deep. I felt myself give up trying to escape. He took his fangs from my neck, blood dripping from his mouth, and stared at me.

"A- Ayato... Wh- why do you do this to me?" I say while stuttering.

"Isn't it obvious kitten?" He says bringing my finger to his lip. I wince as he takes another drink of me then let's go.

"Isn't-- what obvious?"

"You really are clueless aren't you." He says before crashing his lips onto mine hard, making me and him back up to the wall as he kissed me and my eyes stayed wide. I hated him as much as the others and thought they honestly used me as a toy.

Maybe he felt different, maybe they all felt different. He released from me leaving me rarely breathless. I know I didn't have feelings for him I just knew I didn't. I hated him to the core if anything his brother Shuu was the most bearable one in this whole family.

"Don't be late for dinner kitten or you'll be punished." He winked and left my room. There was a crack in the door letting me see outside my room to find a familiar face. Yui.

She was here longer than I had and I bet she's been through the same thing, but now with two girls in the house with 6 bloodthirst brother vampires we at least had to have each other back.

I closed my eyes thinking why I had even bothered asking them to stay here for a night. I've been here for over a month and since that night the taxi car chose no to go into the other side of the village I've been stuck here all due to him.

Thanks a lot.

I hadn't noticed but I had started crying and that's when I knew I was braking my shell. I was never one to cry, I learned that it made me look weak and I didn't like that at all. But... But now I just didn't know what to do anymore.........

"(Y/N), (Y/N)....." You woke up. "You're doing it again." Said, Rima. You eyed the room the window is open and strong winds blowing.

Whenever you felt scared or so your mind would take over your body and weird things would happen, this as an example.

You tried to calm your self down and it worked the winds lowering down. At the final breeze, the curtains lifted and you saw a flash of some letters along the window sill.

You moved up to it revealing the letters A, K, R, S, S, L. That's when you knew, that's why you remembered this mention, that's when everything came back to you, that's when you knew that that wasn't a dream you had but a flashback to the last two years, that's when you knew...

This was the other mansion of the Sakamaki Brothers, and you we staying in it all over again your body stood frozen upon the window and all you could hear now were the sounds of screaming, crying, and torture......

________________________________
Hello my pretties, the author here to tell you that I might actually make another update today seeing as I have noting planned or so but don't worry I'm trying to update as much as I can now even with school going on Byeee.....

Please vote & Comment 😄

Word Count: