The Final Concert Part 2

Start from the beginning

Niall was also staring at someone while singing his part. Realizing that, I followed his gaze. Oh look there's Kayla. Another thing I noticed while singing. I should really stop observing things while I'm on stage.

"[All]

I'm sorry if I say, "I need you"
But I don't care
I'm not scared of love
'Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker
Is that so wrong?
Is it so wrong
That you make me strong?

I'm sorry if I say, "I need you"
But I don't care
I'm not scared of love
'Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker
Is that so wrong?
Is it so wrong

[Harry]

That you make me strong?"

When we finished the song, the boys went on talking to the fans, but I wasn't listening. I was too busy having a good look at my family.

"LIAM!" I heard someone yell, only to realize it was Louis.

I just gave him a questioning look.

"Didn't you want to give the fans a little surprise?" He asked with a sly smile.

Realization came over me as I walked over to the front of the stage. The fans know about what I have been going through over the past few years as well as on tour. So they understand why I don't talk during the interviews or the concerts. But tonight I am about to surprise, not only my family, but my family too.

"So before we sing our last song for the evening, Liam here has a little surprise he wants to share with you all." Harry said excitedly.

"And trust me, you're going to be so happy, as well as proud." Zayn added causing the crowd to cheer.

The boys nodded at me to go ahead. I quickly looked at Simon, Paul, Aubrey, and Ariel, who all gave me approving looks. After a moment, I took a breath, quieted the crowd down to a silence, and then spoke.

"Hello everyone." I said, but could only get the two words in before the crowd erupted into the loudest screams we heard all night, which caused me to laugh.

"Liam, I think they're only slightly happy that you just said hello to them." Louis said sarcastically when the crowds cheers died down, which caused everyone, even the crowd to laugh.

"I know right." I said laughing.

"Well continue why don't you." Louis said urging me to continue.

"Okay." I said to him before I continued to talk to the crowd. "So as you all may know I have had a rough few years after the band broke up. Before coming on tour, I was a total mess. I moved all the way to Ireland. Didn't leave my house for like three years. Hadn't showered or shaved in ages. But after three years, Ariel Jones and Simon Cowell show up at my door. We had a rough start, but after awhile I slowly started to get better. And I couldn't do it without the help of these boys right here and Simon, Paul, Ariel, and Aubrey. Without them, I would still be back in Ireland. So I just wanted to give all of them a big thank you and to thank all of you for standing by my side throughout this journey. It truly was amazing." I told the crowd and they started cheering as loud as they could, making me smile from ear to ear.

"Now who's ready for the last song?" I yelled to the crowd and they continued to cheer.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is 'Ready to Run'." Zayn said as the music started to play.

"[Harry]

There's a lightning in your eyes, I can't deny
Then there's me inside a sinking boat running out of time
Without you I'll never make it out alive
But I know, yes I know, we'll be alright

[Liam]

There's a devil in your smile, that's chasing me
And every time I turn around it's only gaining speed
There's a moment when you finally realize
There's no way you can change the rolling tide
But I know, yes I know, that I'll be fine

[All]

This time I'm ready to run
Escape from this city and follow the sun
'Cause I wanna be yours, don't you wanna be mine?
I don't wanna get lost in the dark of the night
This time I'm ready to run
Wherever you are is the place I belong
'Cause I wanna be free, and I wanna be young
I will never look back now I'm ready to run

[Harry]

I'm ready to run

[Niall]

There's a future in my life I can't foresee
Unless, of course, I stay on course and keep you next to me

[Louis]

There will always be the kind that criticize
But I know, yes, I know we'll be alright

[All]

This time I'm ready to run
Escape from this city and follow the sun
'Cause I wanna be yours, don't you wanna be mine?
I don't wanna get lost in the dark of the night
This time I'm ready to run
Wherever you are is the place I belong
'Cause I wanna be free, and I wanna be young
I will never look back now I'm ready to run

[Zayn]

This time I'm ready to run (ready to run)
I'll give everything that I got for your love

[Harry]

This time I'm ready to run
Escape from this city and follow the sun

[All]

'Cause I wanna be yours, don't you wanna be mine?
I don't wanna get lost in the dark of the night
This time I'm ready to run (this time I'm ready to run)
Wherever you are is the place I belong
'Cause I wanna be free, and I wanna be young
I will never look back, now I'm ready to run"

As we finished the song the crowd cheered as loud as they could. A moment later they started chanting '1D'. Man am I going to miss this.