The Date Part 1

*Chapter 29: The Date Part 1*

*Louis' POV*

*Before the date*

"Are you sure I look okay?" I asked Zayn, Harry, and Niall for the thousandth time.

"Yes, you look wonderful. Now let's go before your date shows up and you're not there." Zayn said as he basically pushed me out of the bunk area and out of the bus completely.

Aubrey is had some family nearby, so she stole Ariel and Amanda for the evening.

"Are you sure that Aubrey knows exactly where to go?" I asked nervously as we climbed into the car.

We are currently using one of Aubrey's family members cars that they so kindly let us borrow for the evening.

"Louis, if you don't shut up, I'm going to smack you in the back of the head." Harry said and I quickly shut up.

After a fifteen minute ride, we finally arrived at the place. Paul and Simon came over earlier to set up, and let me tell you, it looks exactly how I pictured it.

"Well, how does it look?" Paul asked, coming out of nowhere.

"Just how I pictured it." I replied.

"Good. Now we better get going before Ariel comes along." Simon said before they left.

"Don't worry, everything is going to go perfect." Niall assured me as he followed the rest of the boys.

I hope so.

*Arie's POV*

*Before leaving*

"Where's Louis? He said we would be leaving at 7 and it's nearly 6:45." I say nervously.

"About that..." Aubrey said.

"What do you mean about that?" I snapped, looking her straight in the eye.

"Well, he wanted everything to be a surprise so he is already there." Aubrey said quickly.

"Then how am I supposed to get there?" I say in a panic.

"Don't worry. I have already thought this through my dear friend." Aubrey replied.

"Aubrey, who's taking me?" I say slowly.

"Guys, she's ready." Aubrey called.

All of the sudden Liam came walking into the room with Amanda in his arms.

"When did you get here?" I asked in confusion.

"You look pwetty." Amanda said in her little, innocent voice.

"Thank you." I replied with a slight smile.

"Aubrey's brother picked me up." Liam mumbled.

"You actually got out of your bunk the first time he asked you?" I asked in confusion.

"Actually, by picked him up, he literally means picked him up out of his bunk, threw him over his shoulder, and threw him in the car and brought him here." Aubrey explained.

"So basically he kidnapped him?" I asked.

"Yeah, pretty much." Aubrey replied.

"Well, alright then." I said.

"By the way Liam's taking you." Aubrey told me.

"I thought you were taking her?" Liam whined.

"I did not drag you out here for nothing." Aubrey told him.

"Actually your brother dragged me out here." Liam corrected.

"Whatever." Aubrey mumbled.

Wow, I think that's the most conversation Liam has had with anyone in a very long time. He must really like her.

"Can we just go? We're already running late." I whine.

Liam nods and hands Amanda over to Aubrey.

*In the car*

"You really like her don't you?" I asked suddenly.

He coughs at the sudden question, then replies.

"What?" He asks.

"You know what I am talking about. I see the way you look at her. And you just had one of the longest conversations with her since I have met you." I told him.

"So what?" He replies.

"So, you like her." I replied.

He just stays quiet.

"Well, just so you know, I approve you dating my best friend. I think you two would be cute together." I told him.

*Five minutes later*

"Liam, why are we at a park?" I questioned.

He just parked the car and got out without a word. Suddenly my door opened and Liam helped me out of the car. Before I could even start walking Liam covered my eyes with a blindfold.

"Liam, can you please tell me what's going on?" I asked politely as I could, trying not to panic.

"Just wait. It's a surprise." Liam replied.

After about five minutes of walking, Liam finally stopped me.

"Can I talk off my blindfold yet?" I asked.

There was no response.

"Liam, I know you're behind me. Can I take my blindfold off yet?" I asked again.

Once again, there was no response.

"Liam!" I said in a panicked tone.

"Ariel, calm down. Liam just left." Louis said in a sweet tone from behind me, causing me to smile from ear to ear.

I felt Louis come up from behind me. Suddenly the blindfold fell and I was amazed by the sight in front of me.