The Secret, The Concert, and Fans Backstage

*Chapter 36: The Secret, The Concert, and Fans Backstage*

*Harry's POV*

*Right before One Direction takes the stage*

Zayn, Louis, Liam, and I are currently waiting by the stage. Niall is taking forever because Amanda is currently having some sort of meltdown that he had to take care of quickly. As we were waiting for Niall, Ariel walked by, looking very stressed. Considering I have been needing to tell her something before we went out on stage, I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me, causing her to scream a little bit.

"Listen, the girl Aubrey found for Niall is out in the crowd tonight. She is in the front row, right where Niall can see her. We hope that he see's her when we're out there." I whisper quickly in Ariel's ear.

She just looked at me for a second, then nodded before walking off.

From the corner of my eye, I can see that Louis turning red from anger. Probably because he's jealous. Well I am totally going to get it later.

As soon as Ariel walked away, Louis came after me, luckily Zayn and Liam quickly held him back from his rage. I honestly thought I was going to get it after the concert. I almost got it sooner.

"Hey guys, sorry it took so long. Amanda was having anther meltdown." Niall said as he ran up to us, breaking the tension between us.

He looked a bit stressed, but as soon as the lights went out in the stadium and the crowd suddenly silenced, he immediately relaxed.

"You guys ready?" Zayn whispered.

"As ready as we'll ever be." Niall replied, right before we took our spots on stage.

All five of us took a spot on stage, making sure we didn't bump into anything as we did this. I can see a few flash lights in the stadium, but not enough to reveal our cover.

Suddenly the music started playing throughout the stadium and I can hear the whispers starting to flow throughout the arena.

Soon enough Niall's spotlight came on and the music started flowing out of his mouth.

"[Niall]

I figured it out
I figured it out from black and white
Seconds and hours
Maybe they had to take some time"

The crowd was silent for a few moments. I don't think they know what's happening right now. Or the fact that they are in shock and don't believe this is real. Either one is a valuable answer.

"[Liam]

I know how it goes
I know how it goes for wrong and right
Silence and sound
Did they ever hold each other
Tight like us
Did they ever fight like us

[Harry]

You & I
We don't want to be like them
We can make it till the end
Nothing can come between
You & I
Not even the gods above
Could separate the two of us
No nothing can come between
You & I
Oohh You & I

[Liam]

I figured it out
Saw the mistakes of up and down
Meet in the middle
There's always room for common ground"

By this time in the song, the crowd is still silent. I have a feeling they would have started screaming their heads off if Zayn came out and sang his part. But we figured that we'd surprise them when Zayn's high note came around.

"[Louis]

I see what it's like
I see what it's like for day and night
Never together
Cause they see things in a different light
Like us
They never tried like us

[Harry]

You & I
We don't want to be like them
We can make it till the end
Nothing can come between
You & I
Not even the gods above
Could separate the two of us

[Zayn]

'Cause You & I"

As I predicted, the crowd went crazy when Zayn's spotlight suddenly pointed at him. I love doing these reunion concerts because none of them expect Zayn to be here with us. They all expect Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall, and I, but never Zayn.

"[All]

We don't want to be like them
We can make it till the end
Nothing can come between You & I
Not even the gods above
Could separate the two of us
No nothing can come between
You & I

[Zayn]

You & I

[Harry]

Oohh You & I [x2]

[Zayn]

We can make it if we try
You & I

[Harry]

Oohh you & I
You & I"

As soon as we finished singing, the crowd continued to go wild. I honestly missed this feeling because it is the best feeling in the world.

*Niall's POV*

*Five songs into the concert*

So we are five songs into the concert and I can't take my eyes off of this beautiful girl in the front row. Her eyes have not left me since the concert started and it's kind of making me nervous. Every time I look her way, I blush. I have no idea why I am feeling this way. I have not felt this way since Amanda was alive.

*After the concert*

After the concert, we immediately ran to the dressing room. We didn't really want to talk to Paul or Simon right now.

"Where do you think you boys are going?" Paul yelled from behind us.

Dang it. We were half way there.

"No where." Louis called back, not even turning around.

"Good, because you've got a couple of fans that want to meet you guys." Paul yelled back before walking away.

Zayn, Louis, and Harry all looked at each other, while Liam just stood there shifting nervously.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"Nothing, let's go meet the fans, shall we?" Harry said before he took my arm and dragged me towards Paul and the fans.

"Whatever you say." I replied.

A few minutes later, we found Paul and the fans that we are supposed to meet. Suddenly Paul turned toward us and smiled nervously.

"Here they are." Paul said, trying to sound excited, but I could hear the nerves in his voice. 

Suddenly the girls turned around and I took a sharp breath in. It's the girl from the front row.

"Hi, I'm Zayn, and this is Louis, Liam, Harry, and the one and only Niall James Horan." Zayn said excitedly.

Why is everyone acting so strange?

"I'm Kayla." The girl replied shyly.

"Hi, I'm Kristen." Her friend said.

"Well, nice to meet you girls. Do you guys want an autograph?" Harry asked.

"Sure." Kristen replied.

All of us signed Kristen's merchandise first. Then Zayn started signing Kayla's, then Harry, then Louis, then Liam, and of course I'm last. I am physically shaking, causing her to chuckle a little bit, making me blush. I could feel the boys smile as I signed her merchandise.

"Sorry ladies, but the boys have to get back on the bus. But we will be in town for the next few days, so hopefully you'll see them around." Paul said as he ushered out of the room.

I kind of wished he didn't rush us out. I was kind of hoping I had more time with Kayla.