Surprising Niall Part 2

*Chapter 69: Surprising Niall Part 2*

*Ariel's POV*

*5 Hours Later*

"Hey, did the concert start yet?" I asked rushing up to where Amanda and Aubrey were standing backstage.

As it got closer for us to leave the bus, I went into full panic mode on how Niall was going to react. It took Simon and Kayla 2 and a half hours to calm me down.

"No, it's starting in a minute or so. What took you so long? It doesn't take that long for your phone to charge." Aubrey replied.

"Sorry. I fell asleep and lost track of time." I said.

A minute or so later, the boys came up behind us, getting ready to go on stage.

"Good luck boys." Aubrey said as they ran out on stage.

"Good luck daddy!" Amanda yelled. Niall ran back gave his daughter a kiss on the cheek before running out on stage.

"Wait, that's only four of them." I said in confusion.

"Where's Liam?" Aubrey asked as someone tapped me on the shoulder causing me to jump.

I turned around and there, right in front of me, was Liam Payne.

"Liam, you're supposed to be out on stage." I said in a panic.

He just nodded.

"Well, go!" I said in more of a panic, trying to push him on stage.

But before I could get him out on stage he turned towards me and gave me a long kiss on the lips before running out on stage, causing me to smile.

"Now, that, was adorable." Aubrey said with a huge smile on her face.

"Oh shut it and watch the concert." I said, but I couldn't help but smile too. Hopefully this smile will stick once Niall finds his little surprise in the bus later.

*After the concert*

"Thank you everyone for coming out tonight!" Niall yelled to the crowd.

"It was really nice singing for all of you tonight! Drive safe!" Louis yelled to the crowd before running off stage.

"Alright boys, get changed and get to the bus. We have a long drive to the next venue." Paul said to the boys as they ran off stage.

"Kayla just got on the bus." Simon whispered in my ear as the boys went to the dressing room.

Great. Not only do I have to deal with the fact that Niall has a surprise waiting for him on the bus, but I have to deal with the long bus ride to hear him scold me and Simon for whatever reason he feels it was a bad idea to bring Kayla along.

"Ariel, we're headed to the bus. You coming?" Paul said, shaking me from my thoughts.

I don't know how long I was standing there, but apparently it was long enough for the boys to get changed and start walking towards the bus.

"Yeah." I said before I started to run to catch up.

Once I reached Liam I slowed down.

"Hey." I said with a slight smile.

"Hey." He whispered before taking my hand.

Man, I love this guy.

*Niall's POV*

"Come on boys, time to get to the bus." Paul said rushing us out of the dressing room.

"Coming!" I yelled as the five of us exited the bus

"So, Niall, I haven't really talked to you one-on-one lately. How've you been?" Simon said, walking next to me as we walked back to the bus.

"Um, good." I said in confusion.

"I know you must be confused on why I'm asking how you are all of the sudden." Simon said.

"Uh, yeah, a little bitt." I replied.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay. I know that this tour had its up and its downs and I wanted to make sure it hasn't taken a toll on you." Simon explained.

"Simon, you're rambling." I said as we approached the bus.

"No I'm not." Simon replied defensively.

"Whatever." I replied before walking onto the bus.

As I entered the bus everyone was crowded by the entrance, making it hard for me to pass.

"Um, guys, can I get in?" I said after a moment of them not moving.

They all turned around with panicked looks on their faces.

"Now Niall, don't flip out." Louis said slowly.

I can hear how scared he was in his voice. Now when Louis has that tone, I should be nervous.

"None of us knew about this." Harry said.

"Well, except for Simon and Ariel." Zayn added, earning a slap on the back of the head from Ariel.

"Guys what are you talking about? Why would I flip out when I don't know why I'm going to flip out." I asked in confusion.

"I think I'm going to take Amanda to bed. See you all in the morning." Ariel said quickly, grabbing Amanda before starting towards the bunks when Paul stopped her.

"Oh no you don't. You knew about this, you're staying. Aubrey can take her." Paul said blocking Ariel's view. Aubrey quickly grabbed Amanda before heading towards the bunks.

"Guys, I still don't know why I'm going to flip out." I said in a bit of annoyance.

"Well, he's bound to find out, so there's no use on hiding it from him." Louis said before everyone made a path.

"Finally." I mumbled before entering fully on the bus.

I'm so tired and all I want to do is take a shower and go to sleep. But as I headed towards the back of the bus, an all too familiar face stood before me.

"Hey Niall."