Fights and Stories

*Chapter 14: Fights and Stories*

*Ariel's POV*

*Skipping the meal*

*Back on the bus*

"So, Simon, did you lie to me that you didn't know where they were?" I asked Simon, who was sitting right next to me on the couch.

"Yeah, I kind of did." Simon replied.

"Well, I wasn't expecting you to agree. So I am going to act like I knew you were going to say that." I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

Simon just laughed and continued watching TV.

"Did anyone else think Louis acted a little weird before?" I asked.

Everyone just gave each other a look like they knew something I didn't.

"Is there something I should know." I said, which caused them to stop looking at each other.

"No, and I have no idea why he was acting so weird." Simon replied.

"We don't know either. And she's two. She definitely has no idea what's going on." Niall said as he pointed at his daughter, who was sleeping on his chest.

"I think I am going to go take a shower." I told everyone as I made my way to the back of the bus.

When I finally made it to the bunk area of the bus and went to go open my bunk, Louis quickly spoke, causing me to jump.

"I wouldn't open that if I were you." Louis said, causing me to jump.

"Why not?" I whined as I clutched my chest.

"You know who is in there. He threw all of your things on the floor. Don't worry I cleaned everything up for you and put it on the bunk above mine." Louis explained.

"Great." I say in annoyance.

Louis didn't say anything else. He just closed his curtain to his bunk and continued with what he was doing, leaving me to get an extra change of cloths. Wow, Liam really needs to learn how to use a shower.

*After the shower*

After my shower I put on fresh clothes and blow dried my hair, before I made my way out to the TV area.

"Well, I am currently in a new bunk. Just in case any of you would like to know." I said in an annoyed tone as I entered the TV area.

"Why?" Simon asked in confusion.

"Guess who took it? And if you are guessing the same person I am telling you about, he also threw all of my belongings on the floor." I snapped.

"That's it," Paul said through his teeth as he stood up to go to the bunk area.

"It's okay," I said quickly. "Louis saw my things on the floor and already put my things on the bunk above his."

"I'm still going back there." Paul said angrily as he stormed off to the back of the bus.

"Niall," Simon said.

"Yeah." He replied.

"I think you should keep Amanda out here for awhile. It's going to get ugly in there." Simon told him.

"I think you're right." Niall replied.

*Paul's POV*

"I'm still going back there." I said angrily as I stormed off to the back of the bus.

Once I reached the bunk area I found Ariel's bunk and ripped open the curtain's.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" Liam asked in annoyance.