Last Chapter

Chapter 40

2 months later

2 months later

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

"Babe, I'm leaving to work okay"Jeremiah said. I nod my head as I made some food for the girls. Today is their first day of school. Twins starting first grade and Alicia starting 5th grade. I'm so happy. Cause I can have a break while I catch up on my series.

"Okay girls, the bus should be here in a few minutes"I said. I walk to the door with the girls so they can go and catch the bus. I walk outside with them to the bus stop which was a mile down. Finally the bus came in 2 minutes.

"Bye mommy"Alicia hug me and kiss my stomach. The twins did the same.

"Bye girls. Have fun at school today"I said. They waved good bye and got on the bus. I made my way back to the house so I can just relax. I need to relax. I'm not use to having a big stomach again.

Yes I'm pregnant. I don't know what I'm having but Jeremiah want to have a boy. I want to have a boy too. I can't wait. This is how my life with Mario supposed to go. But no. It didn't.

I'm happy for what I did. I should of killed him but I couldn't. I was thinking about maci and mia. They won't have they father. But they have Jeremiah as they father.

I laid down on my couch watching the series of the originals. Claus or Klaus is fine. But his brother is fine.

As I laid on the couch, I didn't know the t.v. was off. I fell off to sleep. When did I went to sleep. The room looked to be dark. Is it gone rain today? Or storm? I got up from the couch and walk to the door. It was dark outside. When did it became dark?

I ran upstairs to the girls room seeing them asleep. Now I'm confuse. I went to my room and seen Jeremiah getting ready for bed.

"What happened?"I ask him.

"You slept the entire day baby. I came home early seeing you on the couch"he smiled.

"Oh. Who went and got the girls?"I ask.

"I did. We all walk in seeing you sleep like sleeping beauty. Baby boy wearing you out"he laugh.

"Yeah, I guess"I said laughing. I laid down in bed with him and stared at the  t.v.

"Remember the day I met you"he smiled.

"Yeah, at the hospital"I smiled. "Never thought you can meet a man at a hospital"I laugh.

"Me either. Never thought I would get married to a beautiful woman"he said. I smiled a bit. "My life is complete"

"Mines too"

The end