The Call

Chapter 19
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

Jeremiah and his friends was checking out the farm. They was feeding the chickens, the cows, the horses, the goats, etc. Like I said, I love the farm.

"Mommy, can I walk Smokey?"Maci ask.

"Yeah, but let Alicia watch you"I said.  Alicia came downstairs with Mai. "Alicia can you watch them outside"

"Fine momma"she said. They walk out the door with Smokey in front of them. Alicia close the door behind her. Now I'm all alone in the house.

I walk around looking for something to do. I clean up the girls room, my room, and also the dogs room. Yes he have a room. In the laundry room.

After that, I wash some clothes, wash the dishes,  and then I cleaned the table. A lot of cleaning today.

As i was doing some work on my phone, a number appeared at the top. I press the accept button and put it to my ear. 

"Hello"

"Oh my God! You really answer"is this kailani?

"Kailani?"I ask.

"Hell yeah girl. Can't  recognize my voice?"

"I did recognize your voice, I can't believe you called me"

"Me too. I was getting so upset with kailee and your baby"

"That's not my baby kailani"I sigh.

"Sorry but it did came out your womb"

"You right"--"So what you want?"

"I wanted to see how you doing in Texas. You and the girls"

"Fine. Ummmm, my boyfriend wanted for you and kailee to come to Texas"

"Family get together"

"Lol, I can't wait to see y'all tho"I smile.

"Me too...*baby, who is that* my sister, go back to sleep"

"Still the same girl huh"

"Yeah girl, trying to find my Mr. Right"

"Wow, look ima call you back"

"Bye"

"Bye"I hung up smiling that my sister finally called me. She aint never called me ever since I left them.

"Damn"I mumble looking at the phone.

My sister called.